Official "I'm going to SDCC-2007"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
You know, that was exactly my same experience!!! I only made the last 15 minutes of one panel that I can remember, and the rest of the time was spent on the floor, mostly going between Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas, and Weta!

Probably because we were together for a few of the days! :lol :rotfl :lol

The Sculpting a Galaxy panel was my only stop, it was WELL worth it though! :bow

I still don't know how I forgot about the Universal Monsters 75th Anniversary panel!!! What a missed experience!!! :monkey2

LOTRFan said:
I suppose, but I was just planning on using you for that free lunch!

:peace

:lol Burn :rotfl

LOTRFan said:
Honestly though, I do want to make more of an attempt to get to more panels this year. Last year being my first, I found myself in such awe, that I didn't really experience the wealth of the con. I sure memorized the exhibit hall though ... :eek: And it was near impossible to not wind up back at the Sideshow booth, again; and again.

In 2005 my first time out thats how I was honestly. I was just in awe of everything in the main area that it honestly was late on my second and last day before I got settled in. That's why last year I made sure to be there for 3 days so I could get in a groove sooner. Well, in two years I've spent a ton of time at the SS booth. :lol

I still think that we should have some form of Identification to wear during SDCC. Like a freak sticker on our badge or something. So when you're walking around and see someone wearing it, you can say hello and other things....

Tried that in 05. I printed up a bunch of Freaks logos on sticky tabs and brought them. Problem was getting them distributed. If anyone cand figure out a good plan, wouldn't mind doing it again.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, it's a good idea but getting it all ironed out is the issue.

Why not iron-ons?!

low_res.jpg

:lol

Wetanut said:
Tried that in 05. I printed up a bunch of Freaks logos on sticky tabs and brought them. Problem was getting them distributed. If anyone cand figure out a good plan, wouldn't mind doing it again.

Well, we could have someone design something here and then people could put their name on it and print it themselves on sticky paper.

lol I'm going, I don't care if I'm sleeping on the street.

plus if I go, I get a PRESS badge with the HENSHIN HOBBY TEAM(love these guys).

THANK YOU TENDOU!

snakebeater said:
lol I'm going, I don't care if I'm sleeping on the street.

plus if I go, I get a PRESS badge with the HENSHIN HOBBY TEAM(love these guys).

THANK YOU TENDOU!

Yeah, but the Press badge won't get you on the floor before the doors open!!! :monkey1

I'll be mixing my finest barbecue sauce. BBQ at my pad!!!!
devil-sign.gif
devil-sign.gif
devil-sign.gif

lol so who wants to join me sleeping on the street? I mean it can't be that bad! aslong as we go home happy and bags full of toys. LOL!!!

Back