Official "I'm going to SDCC-2007"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkshadowcollectibles said:
Not sure yet. We will have to see what happens.

Oh no, who else would I tour with and harrass others?! :monkey2

DannieDarKo said:
Matt you can always hang out with the Kurgans and The Godfather. :cool:

Wow, an honor Sir Duke to be included in the Krusade.

:bow

I got an email with a barcode on it from SDCC2007. Does that mean I'm going?

I'm new at this, can someone hold my hand?

I hope I have a safe place to sleep.

Fritz said:
I got an email with a barcode on it from SDCC2007. Does that mean I'm going?

I'm new at this, can someone hold my hand?

I hope I have a safe place to sleep.

Indeed, you will need to print that out and bring it with you when you register. They will scan the barcode and print out your badge.

:wave

No worries!!! The only thing left is to book my flight. In preparation for SDCC 2007, I have begun my training!

berghoff_truck.jpg

LOTRFan said:
Oh no, who else would I tour with and harrass others?! :monkey2

Hey Matt, you can count on me to help you in any harrassment caper! :emperor
I hope Adam comes, it won't be the same without him! :(

Vikingmagyar said:
Hey Matt, you can count on me to help you in any harrassment caper! :emperor
I hope Adam comes, it won't be the same without him! :(

Great! Perhaps we will get to go to another special screening this year.

Honestly though, I do want to make more of an attempt to get to more panels this year. Last year being my first, I found myself in such awe, that I didn't really experience the wealth of the con. I sure memorized the exhibit hall though ... :eek: And it was near impossible to not wind up back at the Sideshow booth, again; and again.

yeah...am hoping for Adam as well. I depended on him as my battering ram as we were wending our way through the crowds on Saturdays.....otherwise, I'd get lost and trampled. :monkey2

LOTRFan said:
Great! Perhaps we will get to go to another special screening this year.

Honestly though, I do want to make more of an attempt to get to more panels this year. Last year being my first, I found myself in such awe, that I didn't really experience the wealth of the con. I sure memorized the exhibit hall though ... :eek: And it was near impossible to not wind up back at the Sideshow booth, again; and again.

You know, that was exactly my same experience!!! I only made the last 15 minutes of one panel that I can remember, and the rest of the time was spent on the floor, mostly going between Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Master Replicas, and Weta!

Back