Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this movie again today on Bluray (nice having friends that work at video stores) and I enjoyed it even more the second time. Hulk is my second favorite film of the summer and I do enjoy it more than Iron Man which I liked quite a lot. Haven't checked out all the extras yet, but I did watch the making of documentary and it was pretty descent. I will for sure pick this up on Tuesday. BTW if you have a Bluray player, the picture is awesome! Particularly in Brazil when you can really see all the little details on the mini houses built on top of each other. That chase was amazing!

I thought I was the only one. I loved this more than Iron Man also

There are some rumors floating around the net, nothing official by any means, that if the film does really well on DVD it'll be enough for Marvel Studios to Greenlight a Hulk sequel but those same rumors also mention that a sequel wouldn't be out until after the Avengers film. Should be interesting to see if anything comes from those rumors....

I went to various stores and found out their exclusives.

Wal-Mart - Hulk DVD + digital comic of hulk
BestBuy - None...just the Hulk DVD
Circuit City - Hulk DVD + game card or something

I ended up buying from Target. The DVD comes with a cool
Hulk "breaking a wall" cover. Sorry, I can't post pics cause
photobucket is acting weird on me.

There are some rumors floating around the net, nothing official by any means, that if the film does really well on DVD it'll be enough for Marvel Studios to Greenlight a Hulk sequel but those same rumors also mention that a sequel wouldn't be out until after the Avengers film. Should be interesting to see if anything comes from those rumors....

Speaking of sequel, does anybody know if Norton will be returning as the Hulk?

I was pretty happy with the deleted scenes on this DVD, quite a few actually felt like they'd really add to the movie and shouldn't have been cut, and they were fully deleted material, not just extensions of existing scenes.

I'll be supporting the sequal then! Definitely gonna pick this up.

Don't think we'll find out until the sequel is green lit. Norton was pretty unhappy with the way he was treated though.....keeping my fingers crossed cause I thought he did a terrific job.

Loved the Hulk movie. Gonna pick it up today. Can't wait to see the deleted scenes. I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed this more than IM.

After seeing it, I'm glad they cut the opening sequence, it's a decent scene, but it's not a good opening one, definitely would be more effective in the 2nd or 3rd act of the story with more story behind him being where he is and doing what he is.

I went to various stores and found out their exclusives.

Wal-Mart - Hulk DVD + digital comic of hulk
BestBuy - None...just the Hulk DVD
Circuit City - Hulk DVD + game card or something

I ended up buying from Target. The DVD comes with a cool
Hulk "breaking a wall" cover. Sorry, I can't post pics cause
photobucket is acting weird on me.

Best Buy's exclusive was a free Lithograph with the purchase of the Hulk on DVD or Blu Ray.

If I read the trades correctly, Norton does not have a sequel clause in his contract for The Incredible Hulk. He does have a clause for him to appear in The Avengers in some capacity but not for a Hulk sequel. He has been really hot and cold on whether he'd come back.

While money is probably a factor, Norton is a control freak, he almost walked when they were thinking about not letting him rewrite the script. He also was upset that he wasn't more present in the editing room. I think to get him back, all Marvel Studios would have to do is allow him to draft the script and Executive Produce and he'd he happy.

While money is probably a factor, Norton is a control freak, he almost walked when they were thinking about not letting him rewrite the script. He also was upset that he wasn't more present in the editing room. I think to get him back, all Marvel Studios would have to do is allow him to draft the script and Executive Produce and he'd he happy.

Watching the BTS footage on the DVD, I'd agree it's not about the money. Norton almost didn't even take the part, he seems very set in his mind about how a comic film ought to be and has resistance to being involved if it doesn't quite meet his vision, so my guess is, he's passionate for doing the character, but equally pationate for how the cutting and story and everything should be and wants more input in that. While it's frustrating because it may mean his absence in future films, it's admirable that he cares enough about what he does.

This was an swesome movie. I agree with whoever said they liked it better than Iron Man. And let's not forget about the small appearance by:

2204093_Wdisv-vi.jpg

The third disc is a little misleading, but oh well.

I will skip game one tonight and watch this instead. :D

i give norton his promps, he definately feels strong enough about the character to take a stand.

as for watching this i have to wait till the weekend, since that's when we up here in canada get the correct movie in the blu-ray cases.:lol:lol
i guess if you've seen one hulk they all look the same.:banghead

Last edited by a moderator:
Back