Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest "Hulk" may not spawn a sequel

Here is the article about it and a quote that is really telling....

"We're happy with the financial results, even if they (only) reach the first film's levels," a Marvel insider insisted. "Having a sequel is not the definition of success."

https://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/20080709/121559147200.html

Too bad. I absolutely loved that film.

Well, it's a bit sad to think no sequel, but at least, but for the Avengers plug, there aren't any loose ends left open by the film and it's a satisfying watch by itself.

Prolly no matter what Hulk movie they make, it will make 150 mil domestic. Hulk may be well known, but not something the public really cares to see like with Spiderman and such.

Well, I'm sure TDK and Iron Man have wiped this movie from most folks minds, but for those interested, it hits DVD 10/21 :rock

Only if the special features are good. Why aren't there ever director commentaries on the good superhero movie dvds?

I never bother with commentaries, I'd rather watch interviews as separate materials than watch the movie with people blabbing over it.

Not sure what it means, probably that 1 disc is just the digital copy, but the DVD has a 3-Disc special.

I pre-ordered it on Blu from Amazon.

Never got a chance to see it in the theatre. So, it'll be a blind buy for me.

I heard good things. So, why not.

Bought the Alien dvd just for Ridley Scott's commentary track. :lol Same goes for the recent Blade Runner release. I'm all for interview features, but more often than not it's puff (or is it fluff?), or rather shameless promotion of the flick (i.e. any interview of Will Smith).

I'm don't see the digital copy as much of an incentive, but I'll probably end up buying the flick anyway. It's one of those impulse buys that seem to happen whenever I'm at a Best Buy looking for something else entirely.

I'm really looking forward to it, #3 movie of 2008 for me, saw it twice in the theater, haven't seen it since week 2 of it's release though, can't wait to see it again.

Don't know if I liked this enough to drop $26 on the BR. I think I'm going to wait to and get it used for around $15. I'll netflix again at first though.

I actually really like this version of the Hulk, I'll definitely be nabbing it on Blu-Ray especially considering all of the Avengers connections being laced in these films. Ang Lee's version which I was also a fan of in its own right will have to be dirt cheap for me to buy it again on BR. The DVD which I bought for $5 in a Blockbuster sale will do just fine.

I never bother with commentaries, I'd rather watch interviews as separate materials than watch the movie with people blabbing over it.

Not sure what it means, probably that 1 disc is just the digital copy, but the DVD has a 3-Disc special.

1. :lecture Never cared for commentaries. Interviews and making off's and stuff like that is much better.

2. The 3rd disc in the DVD set is the Digital Copy and they're doing the same with BR.

Can't wait to get the DVD :banana

Loved this film and ca nt wait to get it.All in for a Hot Toys Hulk as well.Huge fan of Ed Norton now.

This movie was solid but still the worst movie I saw this summer (it was a good movie summer, though). I'll pick up the DVD to see what they cut from the film, as it seems they chopped this film to pieces.

Back