Official HT Superman/Clark spec (2 in 1) *Old thread, don't get yer hopes up*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Superman/Clark spec (2 in 1)

Are you in the right thread??? :)

Oh crap, sorry! I had no idea I posted that in this thread?
It should have been in the Spooktacular thread. They aren't kidding when they said sleep was for the weak. Because obviously I didn't get much sleep when I was making that post.

To make up for it, I just want to say I pre ordered Supes/Clark and can't wait for him/them to come :D

does anybody know where i can get a superman outfit or at least the shirt to put together my clark k fig with the open shirt revealing the S logo?????

does anybody know where i can get a superman outfit or at least the shirt to put together my clark k fig with the open shirt revealing the S logo?????

I got one by posting in the 'Wanted' section of the board. Aside from eBay or through a lucky trade, you're really not likely to find a loose HT Supes outfit.

Worst case, you could always pick up one of the cheap Mattel 12" ones back when this movie came out and use that.

thanks Cryo, i got a dcdirect superman returns fig really cheap. i know the dcd figs are a bit bigger so i'll just make some minor adjustments.

hot toys truetype is the best, ive got a spare suited body from the 2in1 for sale if your intrested.

Darn these necro threads giving our hopes up.

Nice collection though.

Damn!!!

When I saw this thread on page 1, I thought it was about a CR Reeve finally anounced....

What a disappointment... :(

Same. :( :(

This is definitely the type of set up I wish for for the upcoming Reeve Supes.

As this thread has been resurrected I will move it to the DC section that we have now.

I added more info to the title so peeps don't get too excited when they see the title :duff

x :wave

maybe you could put the "*Old thread, don't get yer hopes up*" before the "Official HT Superman/Clark spec (2 in 1)". I was still so excited and then disappointed :D

Back