Official HT Superman/Clark spec (2 in 1) *Old thread, don't get yer hopes up*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Superman/Clark spec (2 in 1)

Got Jor-El. Patiently waiting for Clark/Supes 2 pack

Superman is up i just ordered both of them 259$ shipped yikes.

they charged me also:confused:(i hope it's just a preauth)

What's this limited to?

Superman is up i just ordered both of them 259$ shipped yikes.

they charged me also:confused:(i hope it's just a preauth)

Yeah, It's a pre-auth. the charge will drop off in a couple of days, that's why I'm waiting until I get paid to preorder mine, skint until Thursday...

More pics sent through this morning-

8Superman2in1.jpg

9Superman2in1.jpg

10Superman2in1.jpg

11Superman2in1.jpg

12Superman2in1.jpg

13Superman2in1.jpg

These figs have made my 1/6 year.Especially Jor-el who woulda thought?

bring on ZOD!

Looks like toys2 only has 22 supermans left.(at least thats how many i could fit in my cart,and i could only fit 15 Jor-els)It wouldn't let me put any more in of those quantity's.

Jor-el would probably get a 2nd shipment after the first batch sells out later on but the superman is limited so i dunno about that one.

wow these look great, I wonder if Sideshow will be importing some?

Sideshow will most likely NOT be getting these figures...they have not got any of the previous Hot Toys' DC figures (other Superman Returns and Batman Begins figures). I think it may have something to do with their license with Marvel which prevents them from selling anything (even imports) that has DC on it.

Got my order in for the Supes/Clark 2-in-1! :rock

Good move by Hot Toys to re-release this! The first Superman figure was really the big "head-turner" that brought Hot Toys a lot of attention about a year ago...along with all the AvP Predators and the Colonial Marines.

I wonder if they'll re-release Hicks?

I just need that to hold out until tonight and then Superman & Jor-El are on there way in Jan 2008!

I think the official release dates for these are end of nov.(4th qtr) according to japan sites.So, that would mean toys 2 would have them in dec. we shall see.

I can't wait, bespin luke is canceled cause of these guys and Medicom parker.(i'll grab em later but i'm not missing these this time around.)

I think the official release dates for these are end of nov.(4th qtr) according to japan sites.So, that would mean toys 2 would have them in dec. we shall see.

I can't wait, bespin luke is canceled cause of these guys and Medicom parker.(i'll grab em later but i'm not missing these this time around.)

I hope you're wrong because I don't want to cancel Peter Parker, Rambo or Bespin luke! :(

Doesn't it say Jan 2008 on Toys2???

Yeah but so did rambo and it's out now.(nov. says the japan ebay sites)

That reminds me i had to cancel rambo as well. Just jango and these guys for the rest of the year for me.(i'm sure luke and rambo will be around later on so no worries there...but parker not so sure)

Oh well these guys are gonna make up for it.I still gotta pinch myself that they actually made a Jor-El fig.:drool And that Superman HS look tons better than the first attempt.

Now if we get a black variant Jor-El and maybe a lex or Zod.:drool:drool:drool

Did any of you guys win the Newborn Uruk-hai? They posted the winner's name.

Preordered the HT Supes/Clark and the Takara Batman from BBTS! :rock

Back