Official HT Predator 2 image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also noticed that there's another moving part on his left gauntlet, after you pull up the net launcher, pull forward on the segmented ridge on the back of the upper net launcher!
Yeah, just like it was in the movie. I noticed that you could do that with the wristlauncher when I saw King Darkness' first pics.

The net launcher is the gun that goes on his ankle armor, BTW.;)

Yeah, just like it was in the movie. I noticed that you could do that with the wristlauncher when I saw King Darkness' first pics.

The net launcher is the gun that goes on his ankle armor, BTW.;)

Right, forgot what the left wrist launcher does. I'll have to watch the DVD later tonight to celebrate.

predator2lit.jpg

I usually use the stand with all my figures just as precaution but with him im not exactly sure if i can cause with his armor and gear im finding it hard to even get the stand to clamp on him. At least not on the waist in any way. Kind of annoying that being a 14" figure they still gave him the standard 12" figure stand.

Yeah, only reason i use the stand is so he doesnt fall over. Untill i get a glass display of some sort hell stay on the stand.

This thread is packed with amazing looking photos of this Predator, great job people. Im holding out for a P1 Predator myself but HT sure did a fantastic job with this guy.

The AVP Preds are disapointing compared to this guy man. If i was you id get this and the Elder its worth it :chew

Alright, I just put my predator together yesterday. I've had it for a week and just haven't had a good 2 hour chunk of time for him!

I don't have pics yet, but some quick thoughts.

This is my first Hot Toys predator. As much as I loved what they did with the AvP figs, the movie just didn't do it for me like the original Alien and Predator films. So I waited, and I'm glad I did.

This thing is OFF THE HOOK!!!

The details on this thing are mind boggling. The paint job is stellar. All of the accessories are gorgeous, with detailed moving parts.

Hopefully I'll get to taking some pics soon, but if you are hesitating, DON'T!!

My P2 arrived ! :chew

Finally someone to go with my Elder...

What to get next... :monkey5

THE P2 Elder of course!!!!!!

And Reinhardt, congrats man! And yes, I can't believe that anyone can delay now, after all these cool photos! I mean, and not to put down ANY other figure, but even as incredibly cool as the Terminator Endoskel is, (Nods to DekDave), THIS Predator figure looks like he's ready to kick doors down and kick ass! That is the difference! No flimsy or dare I say it, FRAGILE figure here! This guy is here to take names! Note that he is all out of bubblegum!
GET ONE! It is amazing!

This is my first Hot Toys predator. As much as I loved what they did with the AvP figs, the movie just didn't do it for me like the original Alien and Predator films. So I waited, and I'm glad I did.

This thing is OFF THE HOOK!!!

Well said, Reiny! Glad to hear you joined the HT Preds Club, btw! If you think this guy's the bee's knees, just wait till the Elder hits the shelves! That bad mutha's gonna be completely insane!:google

Well said, Reiny! Glad to hear you joined the HT Preds Club, btw! If you think this guy's the bee's knees, just wait till the Elder hits the shelves! That bad mutha's gonna be completely insane!:google

Thanks man! Yup, elder has been pre-ordered and it's just waiting time now. I saw him at SDCC and he was so awesome that I think I made a mess right there on the Sideshow floor.

:lol:lol

I'd like a left grip hand that would have been nice. Just to alternate the staff or have him hold the skull better. I like the expressed hand alot but to have the option would have been cool.

Still i can live without it i guess. Just kinda cheating since they have the main package shot featuring him holding the staff in his left hand though its clearly just placed on the open hand... evil!

Back