Official HT Predator 2 image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to hear screaming... The spear seems to break easily, but is also easy to repair. Bu that peg would probably be impossible. It was the hardest part of the costume (for me) to get together.

i just got my predator!

initial thoughts are that this thing is awesome!!

i totally understand the price for these things - totally worth the money!

my first predator, and not my last!!

Definitely the most difficult part of the costume is the "Briefs". The knee pads are tricky, but doable. I slid the calf of one leg into the net suit and slid one kneepad through the suit from the top. The other one had to be slid up the calf in the suit from the bottom, then the body was slid in and calves shoved into the knee posts. The rest was easy but the briefs are just a little too small. I was thinking about one day cannibalizing parts of the skirt and attaching them to a pair of custom made leather briefs. They might've looked better but I'd rather not have gone through it.

Alter Ego Has excellent customer service, I'm definitely using them again. They'll send me my replacment with a return label and all I have to do is attach it to the broken one's box and send it back through a UPS store! :rock

Got mine yesterday from Alter Ego. This is my third pred besides Scar and Celtic. This is the first one I have put together without the use of super glue.:DThe shins going on after the body suit was a great tip. The briefs were tricky though and so was the chest armor. Well worth it.

Got mine yesterday as well, only took me 10 minutes to put this baby together, easiest predator yet. He's BADASS. I'll try to take some pics tonight.

You guys are scaring me. Super glue, hours of hard work....this is my first Predator, why are these things so difficult to put together? I will know soon enough...

You guys are scaring me. Super glue, hours of hard work....this is my first Predator, why are these things so difficult to put together? I will know soon enough...

If you want a real test go back and find scar or chopper, those were a MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!

It's not that bad.My Ancient Predator only took me about 30 minutes but I did have to superglue his mask on because it would'nt stay on by it's self,but then I found out later that there was a less permanent solution called Glue Dots which I wiil use when my Predator 2 arrives.

Chopper is on it's way...:eek:

Good luck, its a real pain.

The first run of the preds was really tough to do, the body nets do not fit nearly as well os the later preds, and nothing like the pred 2. Just a lot more time consuming, i think it took me over an hour to put Scar together.

Yes, this predator was a huge improvement compared to the other one. Nothing on the costume broke... but the spear was stuck shut

It's not that bad.My Ancient Predator only took me about 30 minutes but I did have to superglue his mask on because it would'nt stay on by it's self,but then I found out later that there was a less permanent solution called Glue Dots which I wiil use when my Predator 2 arrives.

Not at all necessary with Pred 2, his mask clips onto his head firmly and is actually a little harder to pull off once on.

One thing i did notice since all I can do is look at the parts for now, the skull and spine trophy is inaccurate. The spinal column and Sacrum is way too small in comparison with the skull.
I found this out comparing it to my model 1:6 skeleton from the Bones Book. And I swear that the skull from that is Identical to the skull trophy that comes with Pred 2. They even share the same asymmetry! Looks like Hot toys just cleaned that sculpt up a little and recast it.

Not at all necessary with Pred 2, his mask clips onto his head firmly and is actually a little harder to pull off once on.

One thing i did notice since all I can do is look at the parts for now, the skull and spine trophy is inaccurate. The spinal column and Sacrum is way too small in comparison with the skull.
I found this out comparing it to my model 1:6 skeleton from the Bones Book. And I swear that the skull from that is Identical to the skull trophy that comes with Pred 2. They even share the same asymmetry! Looks like Hot toys just cleaned that sculpt up a little and recast it.

Well the new mask you mentioned is major improvement on HT's part,thanks for the heads up.

Unless something gets broken this Preadator seems to stay together really well. An all around tighter effort than previous ones.

Yeah, this is so far, my favorite Hot Toys figure ever. Great work on it.
We'll see what the Powerloader brings though. And yes, I like this P2 better than the T Endo. :monkey1 I just prefer it I guess.
But anyway, GREAT images all you guys! I love all the shots. You get a great idea for this figure from all this. Really some great variances.
Has Maulfan got one yet? Love to see his photo take on it if so...

And yes, I like this P2 better than the T Endo. :monkey1 I just prefer it I guess.

I agree. I didnt think there would be a figure this year that was better than the endo but I think this one is it, to at least.

Perhaps the endo has more to offer in the way of "wow factor", but for my money I like this Pred more.

I think its my favorite 1/6 figure I have gotten this year.

Back