Official Hot Toys Video Game Masterpiece Series Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each version of Krauser has some nice weapons & other goodies, but I passed on him this time around. Just too many figures all at once, so had to go with both Leons first. May pick up a Krauser later on, though.

Big Badda-Bump!!!

Finally got some pics of my RPD Leon Kennedy! I could've posted these in the "HT Resident Evil 4" figure thread, but since this version is technically from the Japanese Biohazard version (black box, same figure though) I decided to post 'em here. Besides, this thread needed a major bump!!! :D

P1010075.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010099-1.jpg

P1010102-1.jpg

A few items from my "Biohazard" collection...

A 2001 5th Anniversary LE "Custom Shop KENDO" Baretta M92F 9mm "Samurai Edge" Kai- C/S.E.-03 Barry Burton Model from Biohazard 3 - Nemesis.

P1010098-1.jpg

P1010105.jpg

And a R.P.D. T-shirt, tactical gloves and R.P.D. Zippo lighter.

P1010106.jpg

P1010107.jpg

dude, that's a sweet air gun man. i got the one from REzero.

Cool! Now that I think about it, I believe my Barry Burton model was also from Biohazard (RE) Zero, not from Nemesis! I'm not sure, but I think Tokyo Marui also made an Albert Wesker version. Is that the one you have?
If you have any pics of it I'd love to see 'em!

I was seriously thinking about buying a Game Cube, only to play all the new Biohazard titles. I got too busy with the ****storm of PS2 games that came out around the same time, so I ended up passing on it. I sometimes think about picking up a used GC and trying to track down all those titles so I can play all the games I missed. :D

I also bought a gamecube to play the RE series (RE1 remake, RE0, and RE4). I'd love some 12" figures from some of those older games! RE always had some of the best monsters and I'd love to see Hot Toys tackle some of them :D

Last edited:
I also bought the GC solely for RE4, one of the best games of all time IMO. I loved Code Veronica on the Dreamcast too. Man, I'd kill for a HT CV Claire Redfield...

I also bought the GC solely for RE4, one of the best games of all time IMO. I loved Code Veronica on the Dreamcast too. Man, I'd kill for a HT CV Claire Redfield...

I hear that! I don't know what HT has planned next for their next entry into this exciting new line, but they've already got the RE 4 license... they know how popular the series has been on every game system... I'd say chances are looking very good that they'll make characters from the other RE titles too. I can't wait to see what's next. :monkey5

:D They can start by designing a new "Tyrant" type body. Nearly every RE game in the series had a tyrant type enemy. RE1- Tyrant, RE2- Mr. X, RE3- Nemisis, RE Code Veronica- another Mr. X. I'd love to have all of those!! Hot Toys can then milk us by giving us multiple versions with "battle-damage" or "final boss form" version.

It would have to be huge body. Like, bigger than Predator combined with HT's Muscle body material. The Tyrant is a huge ********. I'd take an infected Wesker before anything else.

:D They can start by designing a new "Tyrant" type body. Nearly every RE game in the series had a tyrant type enemy. RE1- Tyrant, RE2- Mr. X, RE3- Nemisis, RE Code Veronica- another Mr. X. I'd love to have all of those!! Hot Toys can then milk us by giving us multiple versions with "battle-damage" or "final boss form" version.

Was Mr. X a Game Cube character? I only remember the Tyrant, Super Tyrant, and the various G-Virus Monsters in RE 2 on the PSX. Can you imagine what a G-IV or G-V final form boss would look like in 1/6 scale? That sucker would make alien warriors look like pussycats... almost.

Was Mr. X a Game Cube character? I only remember the Tyrant, Super Tyrant, and the various G-Virus Monsters in RE 2 on the PSX. Can you imagine what a G-IV or G-V final form boss would look like in 1/6 scale? That sucker would make alien warriors look like pussycats... almost.

On the second playthrough of RE2, you got Mr. X chasing you. There was never a RE2 gamecube game, just the crappy ported one.

wasn't Mr. X in the NES 8-bit game, Kung Fu?

I also bought a GC for RE4....and the remakes.

On the second playthrough of RE2, you got Mr. X chasing you. There was never a RE2 gamecube game, just the crappy ported one.

Okay, now I got it. He was essentially a hyper Tyrant with attitude. There were a few times when he'd pop up, bust through walls and generally try to scare the crap out of you. He did a pretty good job of it as I recall! LOL

Okay, now I got it. He was essentially a hyper Tyrant with attitude. There were a few times when he'd pop up, bust through walls and generally try to scare the crap out of you. He did a pretty good job of it as I recall! LOL

Yep, I wet my shorts many a time while playing RE2 thanks to that mother :censored

Back