Official Hot Toys Video Game Masterpiece Series Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, now I got it. He was essentially a hyper Tyrant with attitude. There were a few times when he'd pop up, bust through walls and generally try to scare the crap out of you. He did a pretty good job of it as I recall! LOL

Yeah he'd run through a wall or walk through a door after you are all relaxed from finishing a puzzle :monkey5 freaky!

mut_t103.jpg

Yep, I wet my shorts many a time while playing RE2 thanks to that mother :censored
:lol:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

The one I really hated, and dreaded having to fight was the "Super Tyrant" boss!!! To make it worse was that damn countdown going on in the background!!! :monkey4

It was always sooooo satisfying to whip the rocket launcher up and blow the freakin' snot outta that ugly b'yitch!!!! :D

Yeah he'd run through a wall or walk through a door after you are all relaxed from finishing a puzzle :monkey5 freaky!

mut_t103.jpg

Yea, I remember in the RPD Police Station, after I finished a puzzle, and animation occured (which you normally feel is safe, so I put the controller down to watch the cut scene) and the :censored runs through a wall chasing you and I can remember literally throwing the controller up and have uncontrollable shakes for like 5 minutes...

I picked this up from a friend who owns a hobby shop in Japan a few years back. Tokyo Marui and Capcom were releasing model handguns based on the games every year for a while. I was such a pathetic Biohazard and R.E. freak that I just had to have 'em. I dug out a couple of other models I have the other day and took these pics, starting with the one used to annoy the Super Tyrant before the big showdown... the good ol' Umbrella Security Service 10" Desert Eagle .50AE.

Wooden display case.
P1010112.jpg

P1010109.jpg

P1010124-2.jpg

Next up, Jill Valentine's S.T.A.R.S. custom Beretta M92F "Samurai Edge" from "Biohazard 3: Last Escape" (aka Resident Evil 3: Nemesis) '99-2000 LE.

P1010121.jpg

P1010113-1.jpg

P1010115-1.jpg

Then there's the Chris Redfield model from the same game title (2000 LE).

P1010122-1.jpg

P1010117-1.jpg

P1010119-1.jpg

Last edited:
And last but not least, the 2001 LE 5th Anniversary Barry Burton model...

P1010126-2.jpg

P1010127-2.jpg

P1010129.jpg

There was an Albert Wesker model that was released along with this one, but I don't have it. I may try to track one down someday. :D

Actually Tokyo Marui never produced Wesker's samurai edge, even though there's a pic of it in the Burton's manual.

Actually Tokyo Marui never produced Wesker's samurai edge, even though there's a pic of it in the Burton's manual.

Now that you mention it I think I do recall hearing that before somewhere. That's probably why my friend didn't save one for me. Yeah, there's a picture of it here in the manual... too bad they never made it! I wonder what happened. :monkey2

I think they made a nickel plated Colt Python like the magnum from the first game, the year after the Barry Burton model, but I'm not sure about the dates. I'd have to dig through some old Hobby Japan magazines to find it again.

The magnum used by Billy Cohen, the one you referred to, was made by Tanaka, not TM ;)
It was a great gun, but extremely powerful!

Hot Toys, Capcom....now that your RE4 figures are out and are a smash hit!

Give us DMC4 DANTE!!!!!!!

thumb-DanteDMC42.jpg

LET'S ROCK!!! :chew :chew :chew

The magnum used by Billy Cohen, the one you referred to, was made by Tanaka, not TM ;)
It was a great gun, but extremely powerful!

That's cool! I basically stopped collecting Biohazard stuff around the time Capcom went over to Nintendo. My recollections aren't quite as sharp as they were several years ago when I was still collecting it. :monkey1

Just curious, but where are you getting your info from? You seem to have a lot of knowledge about this stuff! Do you have any of these pieces yourself? :D

I've been into airsoft for a few years now, that's why, and as you may have noticed I'm a Biohazard freak as well. I do own some of these pieces. I'll post pics of 'em soon ;)

"Hot Toys, Capcom....now that your RE4 figures are out and are a smash hit!

Give us DMC4 DANTE!!!!!!!"

OHHHHH yeah :rock :rock :rock

It would be rude for them not to..........

I've been into airsoft for a few years now, that's why, and as you may have noticed I'm a Biohazard freak as well. I do own some of these pieces. I'll post pics of 'em soon ;)

Well that explains it! Are you also in Japan by any chance? You're the first person I've met with both interests in common. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your pics! :D

On the subject, the Feb. issue of ARMS Magazine had a special article on the 10 year history of Tokyo Marui, Capcom and Biohazard. You probably already know that there's a new nickel plated "Leon Custom" Desert Eagle 10" out this month. It comes with a display case and everything. It isn't cheap, at least over here, but I'm thinking about snagging one before they sell out. Here are a couple of links if you or anyone else are interested.

https://www.phantom-web.com/cgi/cw_catalog.cgi?mode=detail&log_no=4412

Here's another item for the diehard Biohazard fan, Leon's R.P.D. uniform!

https://www.phantom-web.com/cgi/cw_catalog.cgi?mode=detail&log_no=1395

Well that explains it! Are you also in Japan by any chance? You're the first person I've met with both interests in common. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing your pics! :D

On the subject, the Feb. issue of ARMS Magazine had a special article on the 10 year history of Tokyo Marui, Capcom and Biohazard. You probably already know that there's a new nickel plated "Leon Custom" Desert Eagle 10" out this month. It comes with a display case and everything. It isn't cheap, at least over here, but I'm thinking about snagging one before they sell out. Here are a couple of links if you or anyone else are interested.

https://www.phantom-web.com/cgi/cw_catalog.cgi?mode=detail&log_no=4412

Here's another item for the diehard Biohazard fan, Leon's R.P.D. uniform!

https://www.phantom-web.com/cgi/cw_catalog.cgi?mode=detail&log_no=1395

Glad to know we share airsoft as a common interest!:chew
No I live in France man, but I so wish I lived in Japan. You're lucky to be there! If I were in Tokyo, the first thing I'd do would be to go to that Phantom web shop!! I have to go there someday.
Yeah I know about that new desert eagle. Looks extremely cool but I'm only interested in the guns that were used in the games.

Glad to know we share airsoft as a common interest!:chew
No I live in France man, but I so wish I lived in Japan. You're lucky to be there! If I were in Tokyo, the first thing I'd do would be to go to that Phantom web shop!! I have to go there someday.
Yeah I know about that new desert eagle. Looks extremely cool but I'm only interested in the guns that were used in the games.

You must have some very good connections in France! I've never heard of these pistols being offered outside of Japan before. I live near Osaka actually, but Phantom has an outlet there. In the past I've found some pretty cool S.T.A.R.S. and Umbrella collectibles there from time to time.

I'm wondering if the Desert Eagle might be featured in Biohazard 5. It may just be an anniversary offering, but it's possible Capcom could have plans we don't know about yet. If Leon's going to be in it again, then it wouldn't surprise me at all. :D

Back