Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandoloneous, how's the Guts project going these days?

Ski

I think you wanna ask krec9, I'm just a spectator! All I have is this for the time being :monkey1 :monkey3:

54638538201001251856554250044824151_014-700x700.jpg

Last edited:
By the way, how're your Jill and Nemesis coming along? :impatient::lol

All I have to say is that everyone on the Nemesis list will be VERY pleased!!! :devil

Jill, I just need a breath from swimming and I can get her done in a few, just need to get away from repaints, clearing my inbox almost daily. :mad:

Ski

All I have to say is that everyone on the Nemesis list will be VERY pleased!!! :devil

Jill, I just need a breath from swimming and I can get her done in a few, just need to get away from repaints, clearing my inbox almost daily. :mad:

Ski

:blissy

Looking forward to it! Now I know I'm only number 4 on the waiting list, but is there a chance at scoring myself one or is it more like...:pigfly:?

Good to hear some updates. I might just use the Jill sculpt for my custom RE3 Jill. Oh... Curious, is the painted sculpt going to have brown hair or black hair? Thanks!

:blissy

Looking forward to it! Now I know I'm only number 4 on the waiting list, but is there a chance at scoring myself one or is it more like...:pigfly:?

:pigfly::pigfly::pigfly:, :lol nah TBH I really can't tell how that's gonna pan out, if I hammer them out and commissions is not crazy then who knows.

I'm saying this before completing 10 of those beast, so FYI. :D

Good to hear some updates. I might just use the Jill sculpt for my custom RE3 Jill. Oh... Curious, is the painted sculpt going to have brown hair or black hair? Thanks!

I guess it's personal taste, if you specify it shouldn't be a problem on the paint apps. :dunno

Ski

Well, I took a chance and mailed HT questioning about the release date of Ada...
They say that:

Good day
Thanks for your support to Resident Evil series of Hot Toys.
We are sorry that the detail of releasing this item is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Please keep visit our Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Is not confirmed but coming soon? Sounds like cookie mold answer to me...
Well... It was worth the try, right?

Despite hating those movies, I really love that custom Alice, Skiman! Also, with RE 6 on the way, this will give Hot Toys another chance to make a Leon figure (with their modern sculpting talent), and give those of us (myself included) a chance to get this character if we missed out on the first ones.

Well, I took a chance and mailed HT questioning about the release date of Ada...
They say that:

Good day
Thanks for your support to Resident Evil series of Hot Toys.
We are sorry that the detail of releasing this item is not confirmed yet and it is coming soon.

Please keep visit our Facebook page to get our most updated news!

Is not confirmed but coming soon? Sounds like cookie mold answer to me...
Well... It was worth the try, right?

Good decision to ask, I need a resident evil HT fix, there hasnt been anything in a while.

Back