Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lacking any update in Ada or any advance in my savings for midnight Wesker I have to have fun with Jill only for the time being...
rain_by_seele_1-d4x3kqf.png

Did somebody say Midnight Wesker? Well, as it was in my mind. I thought id have a little play with mine while i watched TDK (watching TDKR later). So took a few nice little pictures

b60c461a.jpg

e03b26cb.jpg

fde0fa9b.jpg

7deaa485.jpg

799d1046.jpg

190f49f1.jpg

24ab5a49.jpg

Family reunion ...

8f846088.jpg

...And the small family gathering.

2085c028.jpg

Last edited:
Noooo. You could kitbash one as at the moment i think all the pieces are on ebay to make the figure itself (bar all the extras, but maybe theyre there too)
That Chris sure does look familiar. :D

Glad you're enjoying him buddy. :rock
He is bad ass!

I need more sunlight in this room. Stands/decals are in the process of creation for the remaining characters. I bought a new detolf the other day so room will finally clear up as an entire detolf will belong to these biohazardous residents of evil.

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

Yeah, I was gonna do that. Wish I had more room for all of STARS as separating Alpha and Bravo splits Rebecca as well. I had always planned on having the Raccoon City survivors together, but then the CODE Veronica guys are the odd ones out. With my combined RE4 and RE5 displays, I have no idea where to put RE4 Wesker. Decisions, decisions lol

I only have Jill (battle outfit), Alice, Wesker (STARS) and Chris (STARS). Cant wait for ADA and RE6 figures.

@Bakurenoh On what kind of stand is Wesker in those pics?
Brand, model, etc... I liked it!

^
I must say that I really want RE4 Ada over the new version... If she ain't released in favor of the RE6 incarnation then I'll assemble her...
Also I have Leon, BSAA Jill and Umbrella Chronicles Wesker in the wait list (wait to have a proper job, that is...)

Yep the HT new goblin base, but i took the spiderman nameplate off (which was a _____ to do as it was on TIGHT). Cost like $14 shipped from HK to the UK too

Back