Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too have hope that Gold Edition will prompt Hot Toys to squeeze out a few more figures including Jill.

I too have hope that Gold Edition will prompt Hot Toys to squeeze out a few more figures including Jill.

Same here, I will keep pushing them on their Email and facebook page.
Ps. Jill Valentine is my most wanted figure from Hot toys :love

I want Jill in her RE outfit, she would look best especially with STARS Wesker and Chris. Then all we would be missing is Barry (Joseph dies to soon to count and Rebecca is Bravo).

I just picked up RE5 yesturday and I'm already wanting the hot toys figures haha

truthfully I've been eyeing them since they were first released, but actually playing the game gave me the push I needed to order 'em, so hopefully I'll have Chris and Sheva in my display case soon

but I too would love to see a BSAA Jill, her loadout is pretty cool looking.

Cool.

You don't feel the need for Wesker yet? Maybe not far enough into the game perhaps...

I feel that Jill and Nemesis are kind of a set they dont really work without the other... Just like Chris doesnt work without Wesker...

I have the blond secret service agent figure from Hot Toys and the resemblance to Jill is pretty close. I'm having trouble finding either a purple bodysuit or that cloak she wears so I can pose her draped over Wesker. Not a bad place to start for customizing. That cloak is so unique, I may have to make it from scratch. But maybe one of those old CyGirls suits could work.

It would be cool if you did the mask as well, although may she can hold it rather than wear it...
I'm sure there is a military 1/6 poncho that might fit the bill for the cloak...or just go from scratch like you say.

I just finished the game. I have to say Jill is bad ass but I don't know how she got from brunette to blond. Anyhow; yes. A masterpiece Jill with both outfits would be awesome.

I just finished the game. I have to say Jill is bad ass but I don't know how she got from brunette to blond. Anyhow; yes. A masterpiece Jill with both outfits would be awesome.

I think Jills computer fill in the game stipulates that her hair turned blonde as a side effect of what they were giving her.

I think Jills computer fill in the game stipulates that her hair turned blonde as a side effect of what they were giving her.

Interesting. But I really don't remember her being brunette in that flashback; I have to look again. As I recall, she was wearing a hat and the color was distorted in flashback colors.

Interesting. But I really don't remember her being brunette in that flashback; I have to look again. As I recall, she was wearing a hat and the color was distorted in flashback colors.

Yeah its pretty obscure in the flashbacks, but if you unlock the figurine in the Bonus Features, you can take a look at the BSAA Jill model up close

Alternatively hit the net...

there's a computer terminal you can read at the start of the chapter right after the U-8 (giant spidercrab thing) fight, it explains it. wait till the game stops saving then you can read it.

I wonder if Jill'll have dyed her hair back by RE6...?:naughty

know anything about it?capcom stated that they dont have plans for a new resident evil and that resident 6 might be a reboot

Back