Official Hot Toys Resident Evil Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be hard to pay $100+ for generic zombies though. I think the Dead's gradual price increase helped end that line. Starting out at $100 wouldn't be a good thing now either.

Maybe but still if the zombie came with a Cerberus (zombie dog) and even some crows, I'd probably shell out over $100 for one. Mainly I'd like to see the "iconic" RE zombie that was eating Kenneth at the begginning of the game.

I've been playing RE remake (Jill's story) for the last several hours for the first time in nearly a year. Just got past Plant 42. I forgot just how creepy this game can get especially when you accidently run into a Crimson Head.

Maybe but still if the zombie came with a Cerberus (zombie dog) and even some crows, I'd probably shell out over $100 for one. Mainly I'd like to see the "iconic" RE zombie that was eating Kenneth at the begginning of the game.

I've been playing RE remake (Jill's story) for the last several hours for the first time in nearly a year. Just got past Plant 42. I forgot just how creepy this game can get especially when you accidently run into a Crimson Head.

G#$ D@#$ crimson head, especially that one in the hallway with all the mirrors. Effin creepy to see it running at you in a reflection.

G#$ D@#$ crimson head, especially that one in the hallway with all the mirrors. Effin creepy to see it running at you in a reflection.

Oh god I hate that one. Still imo the creepiest part in the game is when your in the tunnel being chased by Lisa. Even though she's slow and it's easy to dodge her, her wailing is always creepy. She'd be a cool figure too.

Oh god I hate that one. Still imo the creepiest part in the game is when your in the tunnel being chased by Lisa. Even though she's slow and it's easy to dodge her, her wailing is always creepy. She'd be a cool figure too.

ugh yeah, when you round a corner thinking she's behind you, only to find that she pulled a Uee (U-turn) and is just waitin for ya.

someday i hope some company will tackle a Lisa figure.

Just beat the remake (again). Took 8hr:26mins (one easy). Not too bad considering I hadn't played in nearly a year and forgot alot of stuff. Better than my first playthrough which was over 20hrs.

I'm trying a speed run of the remake right now. It's daunting, but it's all coming back to me sure enough.

I'm slowly making my way through the director's cut. I don't get long stretches of time right now to play and since you are limited on the ink ribbon saves, its not something you can play for 5 minutes at a time. But I am finally getting a feel for the controls. I do hate the crimson zombies too. I hate when they play dead and the camera angle, lighting, and room make it hard to see if they bled on the carpet or not. But I guess 1 wasted shot is better than getting bitten.

Were the Crimson Heads in the Director's Cut? Honestly I haven't played the original game in years so I can't remember. In the remake, if you kill a zombie and don't incinerate the body, later on when you go back to that area, they'll come back to life as a Crimson Head (basically they run after you, and take alot more damage and dish a bit out more damage).

Well maybe not. They are red zombies and then there are grey zombies. The red ones are harder to kill (more shots, playing dead, etc.).

No Crimson heads in the original. That's remake only. I always do my best to avoid ever having to face one of those. I hate them.

I would still love a remake of RE2, 3 and CVX with the option of using either original or over-the-shoulder camera angles. Just imagine what William Birkin or Nemesis would look like on PS3/360 graphics :drool.

I know they were in UC and DC but it's just not the same.

Last edited:
I would still love a remake of RE2, 3 and CVX with the option of using either original or over-the-shoulder camera angles. Just imagine what William Birkin or Nemesis would look like on PS3/360 graphics :drool.

I know they were in UC and DC but it's just not the same.

ever since they did the remake of the original i wanted them to do the 2nd 3rd and even code veronica in Remake style graphics

then they made darkside chronicles and i loved the updated looks and graphics, but now I've been spoiled by "next gen" graphics and definitely want it up-updated for 360/PS3, it would look amazing.

I would like a "proper" remake of 2 3 and code veronica. as cool and fun as darkside chronicles was...Darth you are right...it's just not the same

Yeah UC was fun but it just isn't the same as an actual remake. I still haven't played DSC. Like you, I've been spoiled, with RE5 on PS3/360 and would like to see a proper REmake or 2, 3 and CVX on the PS3 and 360.

I would love for the to do Resident Evil 2 Remake, they could include all the content (minus eliza) that was removed from RE2.5

I think it's hilarious. When they remake a classic film, everyone freaks out. Yet we clamor for remakes of classic games.

Me an a friend are in the process of replaying Resident Evil 1-5 with CV...

Resident Evil 0 Gamecube
Resident Evil Gamecube
Resident Evil 2 playstation
Resident Evil 3 playstation
Resident Evil Code Veronica Dreamcast
Resident Evil 4 Playstation 2
Resident Evil 5 Xbox360

Im looking foward to one hell of a ride...

Back