Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pics to night but I will say that while the Chalices are painted nice, they seem a bit small aaaaaand even worse, don't have "Aqua" and "de vida" on the cups respectively. Looks like a win for the UU figure lol I'll probably just paint the words on their in a dark gun metal grey mix. But still can't see how they missed that. Not only are the words shown on film but Sparrow even says it :lol they still look nice though

Hot Toys got the likeness right on this one. This is easily one of my favorites that's why I'm still trying to accessorize it today.

Hot Toys got the likeness right on this one. This is easily one of my favorites that's why I'm still trying to accessorize it today.

yep sparrow never gets old. I'm still constantly adding to and adjusting my custom...waiting out BBTS to get the UU Sparrow to transform it into a COTBP figure :D

we were talking about HT Davy Jones though :wink1:

Finally got my hands on one of these and I'm loving it!

DX Jack is awesome!

Finally got my hands on one of these and I'm loving it!

DX Jack is awesome!

Congrats... I've been trying so long to get rid of mine! :rotfl
The figure is great. Just got caught up in all the hype of people saying it was one of, if not THE best of the year.

Chalices!!!

Sparrow3.jpg

Sparrow2.jpg

Sparrow1.jpg

Congrats... I've been trying so long to get rid of mine! :rotfl
The figure is great. Just got caught up in all the hype of people saying it was one of, if not THE best of the year.

Well it was easily best HT figure of last year hands down...continues to amaze..alot of it is due to complex and layered costume.....

:hi5: :duff:
LOL! Cool. Thanks for going easy on me. :D :duff
haha I'm not like that man...I don't chew ppl out on here :)
Nice! Mine are on the way too.
Can't wait!
it really just adds another blayer to this figure so to speak. more posing options
Grats on the chalices! Sparrow looks great bud. :)

thanks man! Wish I had brought my digicam home with me so I couldn't gotten some better pics. Going to "borrow" a tripod from the photolab at school to take home one weekend and see if I could get some better shots

Back