Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Jack
IMG_1922.jpg

Holy ____ man, that looks awesome! :hi5:

Glad to be of help! That sash can be a real pain!

It was indeed a real pain, but I finally got it decent looking and a bit more movie accurate, and not as neat/clean as before thanks to your tutorial :hi5:

Still doesn't look as nice as yours but better I'd say. A few more water treatments and I think it'll be good to go. I'll post pics later tonight after work.

Bad ass pose G!!! :hi5:
Might have to steal it.

thanks man! :hi5:

i spent like 2 hrs just one that freaking sash after taking out the magnets and putting them back in (thanks again to JokesandBats tutorial :)) then to realise that that time was for nothing b/c I wanted him to have his coat on :lol :slap. so I thought of this other pose instead. really like how it turned out. will be keeping him like that for the next month or so :yess:

thanks man! :hi5:

i spent like 2 hrs just one that freaking sash after taking out the magnets and putting them back in (thanks again to JokesandBats tutorial :)) then to realise that that time was for nothing b/c I wanted him to have his coat on :lol :slap. so I thought of this other pose instead. really like how it turned out. will be keeping him like that for the next month or so :yess:

:lecture You can say that again. :lol

Oh my... I'd love that! But have limited funds and space (in that order :D).

:lol I'm in the same boat my friend. I would by no means be able to afford a 1/6 Black Pearl and not even sure I'd want it to actually own. Definitely would be a site to see that's for sure

A trip to Reagan Library Disney Exhibit. I think Black Pearl is about 1/6 scale.

015055wl6c2p6lcwp4d71d.jpg

014437whmtzmllh5rtmzcm.jpg

0144027qccets27qrgtcak.jpg

014340oo0ooxoorhh0mrf9.jpg

Thanks for sharing, these pics are awesome! You should post them to HT Facebook and challenge them to do a retail version :lol.

Back