Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many takers they would have. :lol

You'd be looking at 9,999$ for pre order :rotfl

I got to do something different with my Jack this week, he's been in the same pose since I got him at the helm of the wheel. I've only had him for a few weeks. Maybe him at the helm still but his sword out pointing onward.

You'd be looking at 9,999$ for pre order :rotfl

I got to do something different with my Jack this week, he's been in the same pose since I got him at the helm of the wheel. I've only had him for a few weeks. Maybe him at the helm still but his sword out pointing onward.

No doubt. Some ridiculous price for sure. :lol

That's a great idea for a pose. :clap

I'm just itching for a Barbossa figure. I just don't want the Captain Crunch outfit from Stranger Tides...

If it was him at the end of the film back in his original attire with peg leg that would rule.

I don't drop in to the Disney section much, but just wanted to chime in and say this is still Figure of the Year. Best DX Hot Toys has released.

totally agree. I've owned most of the DX's up to but not including Indy and have sold them all. Jack is a keeper. Only one that could possibly top this is DX Luke but I'm not even sure of that

I don't drop in to the Disney section much, but just wanted to chime in and say this is still Figure of the Year. Best DX Hot Toys has released.

Agreed!! I still think the DX04 release ranks right up with the best overall DX package. DX04, DX05, and DX06 saw Hot Toys on a major roll with the DX line, releasing great figures with beautiful packaging, awesome figures, costumes, dioramas, and other accessories.

I love DX08 and DX09 too, but as overall DX packaging, they cant beat DX04, DX05, and DX06. As someone else said above, I can only see DX07 beating out DX06 as an overall DX release. Cant wait for it!!

Mine. Simple, effective.

9.jpg

Awesome pic!

I have been wanting to pic up the DX Jack for awhile now, even been outbid on several on eBay. I will get it someday!

Sparrow is one of my favorite characters of all time I think I will pick this doll up.

Re: Hot Toys Jack, Art FX's Davy Jones + Capt. Hector Barbossa + Pics

To Whom it may concern,
Now that I'm mostly retired from sculpting prototypes. I am collecting great pre-paints (either action figures or statues as long as the pieces are appealing to me)
I wanted 3 characters from Disney's POTC films:
Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Hector Barbossa and Davy Jones.
I bought the new (Stranger Tides) Hot Toys 12" DX06 Sparrow and was delighted with it in very way! Two "nailed" likeness faces locked it in for me!
I looked at the Hot Toys Davy Jones 12 Inch Figure and (while the sculpting, detailing and paintwork are superb) I did not like the finish on the tentacle/face area enough to sent me searching for a comparable figure for Davy. I bought the 12 inch Neca talking Davy (much cheaper than a Hot Toy) and thought I was finished until:
I saw Kotobukiya's Art FX Davy Jones pre-painted model kit (about 1/7th scale) and I saw a great sculpt with a proud graceful pose, terrific detailing and a paint job that surpassed the Neca piece by a mile and was almost as good as the Hot Toy version.
Art FX's Davy Kit only comes with ship deck stairs base, sword and keys no chest or heart. Sigh.. Maybe I'll sculpt those.
Below is a link to my shots and promo of my assembled Art FX Davy Jones, Hot Toys Jack and promo shots of Art FX Captain Hector Barbossa from POTC1.
for you to enjoy.

https://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l132/siegaard/POTC/

Sincerely,
siegaard
www.figuresculpture.net

PS: Hot Toys or Sideshow never produced a Captain Barbossa figure, but luckily Art FX did! In scale with their Davy Jones pre-painted model kit the Barbossa features Geoffery Rush's likeness and the zombie Barbossa face and hand as well! Haven't unpacked that one yet, but when I do I'll post my pics instead of general promo pics of Barbossa here.

was looking at my HT lineup the other day. take away the name and line, e'gad this beats all in detail and sculpt. from the likeness to the tailoring, to the accessories, base, details. that's why i'm taking this down from my for sale list. must have.

Back