Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TFG, quick question, you had a problem with GOODSHIPPED with your Jack didn't you? I'm having exactly the same problem now with 89 Bats.
He has them in stock, I pre-ordered months ago, but he has decide to charge more for the first batch and told me he will send me a second batch!

:monkey4:monkey4

Did you get anywhere with him in the end with Jack?

Wow! Thats pretty ____ty of him. :monkey4
But yeah, I got Jack in the end and all was well. Some other guy mentioned that goodshipped tried to charge him more for Jack but in the end he got the problem sorted out somehow.:dunno
When is he supposed to get his second batch in stock?

Money! He has decided to sell the first batch for a lot more because the demand is there for it. And he obviously doesn't care about any of his customers who have preordered at his initial prices. Very bad business IMO. Just wanted to warn everyone.

Yup, thats what it is. I think I will avoid from now on. Just need to find another seller who is as good at avoiding customs!:lol

@Rorywan -

Heres where the other guy had the same kind of problem as you. Not sure if this will help(Look for the posts from Jeigh and surfin4) -

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4083149#post4083149

Yeah, thanks TFG. I have no doubt it will arrive..eventually. But it's a pretty underhand practice. I certainly won't be ordering from him again.
He clearly stated when I ordered mine "guaranteed to shipped on release" then he sticks $100 on his first batch and ignores his pre-orders. Bah!

Just to warn everyone stay clear of Goodshipped pre-orders.
:monkey4

Thankfully I have another set on the way from a different seller. But it's ____ behavior none the less.

Boredom did it... :monkey3

unbenannthdr2edit.jpg

dsc0276edit.jpg

GOODSHIPPED is known to pull stuff like that.
Ive had a problem with him in the past and skip over his auctions on ebay. There are other sellers who are a little more ethical. They'll get my business.

Maulfan, very cool shots. Question though... are you manual or auto-focusing? Some of those look a bit on the soft side. (i only bring it up because it's more than this instance i've noticed)

Still waiting on my ship notice from AE too. However, I didn't place my order until mid-December, so I've been expecting to get my notice a bit later than most.

Back