Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a picture of the point where the clump of hair with the ornament attaches to the rest of the hair? I want to verify something on mine.

At loooooooooooooong last....

I got my SPARROW! :thud:

Absolutely beautiful figure. Not sure where to begin.

Everything looks good at first glance. Small ding on my box looks to be the only damage report at the moment.

I know, I know. When I got this deal in April -- $209 shipped -- I figured what's a couple extra days.... well, it's been 7 weeks, missed Christmas and into a whole New Year! :slap

95.jpg

96.jpg

97.jpg

98.jpg

99.jpg

100.jpg

101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

love those pics!

on another note guess AE hasn't gotten their shipment in b/c still no email and Jack is still up for PO on their site! what's the deal! :impatient:

Spectacular pics Sean!

I'm still waiting for a local store's stock to arrive for mine, got a deal during Christmas to get it shipped for $240. But it appears I'm only saving $20...didn't expect this one to cost only $30 to ship internationally from SS, considering the size of the prop.

love those pics!

on another note guess AE hasn't gotten their shipment in b/c still no email and Jack is still up for PO on their site! what's the deal! :impatient:
:exactly:
Reminds me of going to the restaurant the other night. Service was lousy...they forgot to bring the drinks until after we were done eating. Somehow they didn't forget to bring the check though.

TFG, quick question, you had a problem with GOODSHIPPED with your Jack didn't you? I'm having exactly the same problem now with 89 Bats.
He has them in stock, I pre-ordered months ago, but he has decide to charge more for the first batch and told me he will send me a second batch!

:monkey4:monkey4

Did you get anywhere with him in the end with Jack?

TFG, quick question, you had a problem with GOODSHIPPED with your Jack didn't you? I'm having exactly the same problem now with 89 Bats.
He has them in stock, I pre-ordered months ago, but he has decide to charge more for the first batch and told me he will send me a second batch!

:monkey4:monkey4

Did you get anywhere with him in the end with Jack?

WOW. That sucks. Id be like. Um no...You wont charge me now and send me from second batch cause I cancel my order! :mad:

Whats his reasoning behind charging you now and making you wait? :cuckoo:

WOW. That sucks. Id be like. Um no...You wont charge me now and send me from second batch cause I cancel my order! :mad:

Whats his reasoning behind charging you now and making you wait? :cuckoo:

Money! He has decided to sell the first batch for a lot more because the demand is there for it. And he obviously doesn't care about any of his customers who have preordered at his initial prices. Very bad business IMO. Just wanted to warn everyone.

Back