Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine from Goodshipped too! :yess:
Everything is perfect!! I even got it in the original Hot Toys shipper box too, which is the first time Ive got one from an ebay seller.
The figure is incredible but needs major futzing.
Very happy!

Looking at all the great pics while waiting for AE to ship.

First time ordering from them. Is this normal? :impatient:

Just got mine from Goodshipped too! :yess:
Everything is perfect!! I even got it in the original Hot Toys shipper box too, which is the first time Ive got one from an ebay seller.
The figure is incredible but needs major futzing.
Very happy!

Congrates mate, mine should be leaving hong kong tomorrow, should have it early next week

IMGA0022.jpg

IMGA0008-4.jpg

IMGA0027.jpg

Best figure ever, Savvy?

Looking at all the great pics while waiting for AE to ship.

First time ordering from them. Is this normal? :impatient:

If you're asking if the longer wait is normal with AE then the answer is no. But it's not AE's fault. It's just the way Jack was distributed which was in 2 shipments. The first shipment went out before Christmas I believe. Most retailers are getting/have gotten their second shipment this week and have begun shipping Jack out.
AE normally has figures/statues, a week or 2 after SS gets them in. Fear not though, they told me Jack is coming in at the end of the week and will start shipping immediately

Congrates mate, mine should be leaving hong kong tomorrow, should have it early next week

Thanks man! This figure is sooo good! A real work of art. You ordered from Goodshipped too, right? It took 3 or 4 days to get to me after he shipped. Excellent service in the end. I shouldnt have doubted him really.

Damn you TFG! Mine sat at Heathrow for 3 days for no good reason. It's only managed to find it's way into the national hub as of today.

Fingers crossed for end of the week I guess!

Has been a painful wait, mate.

I agree. Having had this figure on PO since early last year, the wait has been so long that, for me, my eagerness to receive the figure has dwindled. When it arrives I will be extatic though if this figure is indeed everything everyone is saying it is. I really can't wait to futz with it though. A figure like this with all it's layers is going to be fun to get the clothes and accessories to look just right :)

Damn you TFG! Mine sat at Heathrow for 3 days for no good reason. It's only managed to find it's way into the national hub as of today.

Fingers crossed for end of the week I guess!

:lol Yeah, hope you get yours asap too my friend. It was worth the wait.
This was my tracking progress -

https://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/m...&tracknbr=CP863873488HK&localno=CP863873488HK

As you can see it got to me the day after it arrived in the country. Parcelforce 48h delivery was used on mine. Have you entered your tracking number in the parcelforce website to see if it gives any additional info?

I agree. Having had this figure on PO since early last year, the wait has been so long that, for me, my eagerness to receive the figure has dwindled. When it arrives I will be extatic though if this figure is indeed everything everyone is saying it is. I really can't wait to futz with it though. A figure like this with all it's layers is going to be fun to get the clothes and accessories to look just right :)

That happened to me until I got my tracking details :lol Then I was pumped again! Hope you get it soon as.
And I completely agree with the fun of getting all these many layers to look right!:hi5:
Im loving the wheel too! Absolutely incredible work from HTs.

EDIT -

Ok heres my sash. Excuse crappy pic -
SAM_4067-1.jpg

Maulfan, I think I might need some help lol!

Last edited:
:lol:rotfl:lol:lol

Congrats man! :yess::clap

But, fix that sash! Or just tie a big bow on it and be done with it..
:thud:

Thanks for the tips Rory! :1-1: I followed your advice and it does look a lot better now. Something is still bugging me about it though.:dunno
Any ideas?

Here it is now(Again, excuse crappy pic) -
SAM_4068.jpg

:lol

There are YouTube vids that show the proper way to put the shash on. While those vids are for 1:1 versions it should work the same. It's how I put my sash the right way with my custom COTBP Sparrow

Back