Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1160735.jpg

P1160733.jpg

P1160736.jpg

:google

What about the joysticks on the back of the heads?

It's not hard to bump them...

Well obviously that's how I figured it out! I just went to switch out the head finally yesterday, and saw that and moved it and was like...whoa.

Ah, I see.

I hope you're not too hurt buy us teasing you for your newbiness. :monkey3 :1-1:

Hi guys
I was just browsing when i came across Jack, i have other Hot Toys Figures and was never really interested in the Pirates films so stayed away from the figure, but as i saw more of it i was struck by how nice a figure it really is so i have gone and ordered it :)
Just one thing though, on some pictures i have noticed his face is very brown and does not seem to have much of a complexion like say Superman Reeve, my partner says she thinks it looks more toyish than say my Arnie T800 whats it like in hand?

Cheers

My brother just got this one for Christmas and is afraid to display it. It is one bad ass figure. Every detail is amazing. I can't wait till I can afford one. Any ideas on where the cheapest place to get one?

Hi guys
I was just browsing when i came across Jack, i have other Hot Toys Figures and was never really interested in the Pirates films so stayed away from the figure, but as i saw more of it i was struck by how nice a figure it really is so i have gone and ordered it :)
Just one thing though, on some pictures i have noticed his face is very brown and does not seem to have much of a complexion like say Superman Reeve, my partner says she thinks it looks more toyish than say my Arnie T800 whats it like in hand?

Cheers

Depp has a very dark tan in all of the movies.

Yesterday I put all the little trinkets on his belt, etc. Was fun. Swapping out the head was great, too. It's the posing I'm crap at.

Back