Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him opened finally. Not my favorite hot toys mostly because of the movies and character but hands down... Hands down the all time BEST hot toys or 1/6 mass market figure ever produced. 10/10 perfect... I can't think of another I'd rate this high...

im nt sure if this was mentioned in the hundreds of posts earlier, but the flag that comes with jack is jack's own jolly roger flag, which is a flag that is associated to the individual pirate!

God damn how can something be so perfect? Sorry this figure is the figure of the year, last 3 years maybe!!

Hearing this from you has me even more pumped! Im not the biggest fan of the movies but I do quite like 1 and 2, but the figure just looks so high quality. I usually only collect figures from movies I REALLY care about, but this one is different. The fact that hes a pirate is cool too!

Hearing this from you has me even more pumped! Im not the biggest fan of the movies but I do quite like 1 and 2, but the figure just looks so high quality. I usually only collect figures from movies I REALLY care about, but this one is different. The fact that hes a pirate is cool too!

You're gonna love it TFG! It's really one you don't want to miss of you're even a little bit of a fan.

I really liked the first movie and like Depp as the character. But I hate the other three movies.

I found myself scratching my head as to why I didn't have jack in my collection so I bought one off eBay the first one on a slim body and the smiling cannibal head. I would have been content with that but this absolutely destroys that one. Glad I sold it off in time!

Probably ended up in the second batch that they'll receive this month.

Yea that's what I'm thinking too. I'm trying to refrain from bugging Josh and asking him since I'm sure there are plenty ppl who have/are doing that already. Just going to keep keeping a weather eye on the newsletter for updates

PS. Did I use that "weather eye" phrase right? :lol :slap

Is anyone else still waiting for their copy to be dispatched from SS? I've had my final payment pushed back so many times now. I had an email saying the final payment is definitely due on the 5th though, so hopefully not long now. I know people who have had theirs for aaaages now!

Is anyone else having trouble with ebay messages? I opened a case a day or two ago and have contacted my seller(goodshipped) another 3 times now discussing about the case, and asking him if he is aware of the case(I know he must be, but why isnt he dealing with it?) and if he has been receiving my messages about it, but his replies were to my old messages from almost a week ago that he ignored -

"Hi,

Happy New Year !

hopefully the DX Jack will be released this week. I will inform you when it arrives.

Smile ^^
Leo
"

and -

"Yeah,

Happy New Year!

Soon! hopefully the DX Jack bulk batch will be released in coming week.

I will inform you when it arrives

SMile ^^
Leo
"

What the hell is going on? Could it be some kind of delay with the message system?
Soooooo frustrating :gah:

I need this case dealt with so I can order again as soon as possible because the price keeps rising and stock thinning out!:(

Last edited:
Im having a similar problem with my granddads account too. Its been 40 days and an item still hasnt arrived so I opened a case but the seller is just ignoring it.:gah:

The funny thing is he tried to pull a fast one(probably thinking I was an experienced buyer because my granddad only has 5 ebay feedback ratings)
I sent him a message before opening the case asking for a refund as he said refunds are automatic after a 40 day period.
He replied and said yes, he will refund me if I agree to give him 100% positive feedback and pay for the item if it ever turns up. I replied to him saying I agree to his terms and I immediately got a notification that the seller is away:slap -

Dear,

seemmy999 is out of the office until 01/01/2012 and may not be able to respond to your message.

Message from seemmy999:
^_^ Merry Christmas and Happy new year!
We are in holiday.
We will reply you on Jan.3 or Jan.4(china time).

Best regards,
CHEN Chun

3rd of January is the day after my last day of being covered by paypal! Sneaky ____!:lol
So yeah, straight away I opened a case. I just know he isnt away lol

Here is a quick pic of mine. I mounted the flag pole to the base, actually drilled a hole in it and glued it in place. Gotta say that I really like this figure.

DSCI0410-1.jpg

Back