Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have sparrow on order with goodshipped as well, as does my brother, and we get the same thing from him

Here is a quick pic of mine. I mounted the flag pole to the base, actually drilled a hole in it and glued it in place. Gotta say that I really like this figure.

DSCI0410-1.jpg

LOOK PEOPLE. LOOK. NOW LOOK AT IT AGAIN. DAMN. The extreme lighting doesn't even make this figure look any worse. My God it's amazing. Still waiting for mine. :gah:

May I just say HOLY WOW on the eyes? No matter how many posts I've read here I had NO idea the eyes could be set however you wanted them. Awesome feature!!

May I just say HOLY WOW on the eyes? No matter how many posts I've read here I had NO idea the eyes could be set however you wanted them. Awesome feature!!

:google

What about the joysticks on the back of the heads?

It's not hard to bump them...

Wow, just came across this figure and I think it is some of Hot Toys' best work! Marvelous headsculpt and outfit, I think I will pick it up, even though I'm not a massive Pirates fan.

Wow, just came across this figure and I think it is some of Hot Toys' best work! Marvelous headsculpt and outfit, I think I will pick it up, even though I'm not a massive Pirates fan.

Get him! I'm not a pirates fan either, but I have him on my shelf. This really is an amazing figure. You'll regret not getting him.

This article and comments about the subtle differences in the Jack faces really shows the attention Kojun gave it, if you look at stills of Jack in the movies, sometimes it's just the smallest change to his eyes or mouth that mean the difference between one look and another, Depp is a really strong character actor with his facial expressions and on the OST BR he talks about taking inspiration from silent film actors where you had only gesture and expression to convey things.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4070887&postcount=6521

Get him! I'm not a pirates fan either, but I have him on my shelf. This really is an amazing figure. You'll regret not getting him.

I'm in the same boat-I'm not a huge fan of the movies (I do find them entertaining though) but I do like Depp and I've wanted a kick a$$ 1/6 scale pirate for a while now and this figure does the trick perfectly for me. :yess:

It's a stand out figure on it's own regardless of the license it's based on. Buy it!!!:)

Im such a hypocrite,i was bashing the likeness and expression on the smirking headsculpt from the start,but seeing all these pics i think the likeness on the smirking one is damn good from most angles so i went ahead and bought one:lol
I was also saying that the mouth on the serious looking sculpt looked weird but for a drunken Sparrow look similar to Cannibal Jack,or when he is making that expression with his head tilted backwards,it works for me.

Both the headsculpts are amazing.

Serious sculpt = badass.
Smirking sculpt = spot on JS.

Yeah, I'm not a big Pirates fan either, but I am so glad I ordered him. It's an absolutely stunning figure and it looks amazing in my detolf. Definitely one of my favorite pieces in my collection!

Back