Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate all the tips and fanfare for this figure from SIdeshow fellow collectors, I just got Jack Sparrow in today and this is how I am posing him for now. The black flag is cool but have to hang it up where it is visible, :)

Jack3.jpg

Jack2.jpg

Jack1.jpg

In this photo, I do not have his hat all the way down. But as of right now how he stands, it is. But here's my photo...for now.

DSCN2936.jpg

So how you liking him BG?

I friggin love him. I want to stare at him all day. It's hard because I have to switch between him and my Hellboy I PF. But I guess I can't really complain.

He exceeded my expectations. I will be painting the brown barrel very soon. I have some brown paint that should match the color of his wheel base. So that will be fun.

I have two of these, I noticed one hat doesnt stay on properly whilst the other is perfect, also their are some differences on the accessories paint apps. One sword handle is almost clean whilst the other has stronger bronze/gold details. I also noticed the coat and clothing on the newest batch aren't as bulky on the figure, out of the box, looks like they spent some more time fixing them before boxing. Anyone notice anything else?

Yeah, those are some cool poses. This is the first time I'm tempted to get two of the same figure just to have multiple poses. This guy is really run to play with. Kind of re-invigorated my interest in 1/6 now.

There's a ring of black foam cushion thing in the middle covering the ankle peg. I took a close look at the boot joint and it's a cylinder shape, not a round balled socket as I have experienced with other 1/6 figures.

Pulled my boot off and the inside peg holder came with it. Not a big deal but I am having a little trouble getting it back in. With the high boot its making it a challenge.

2011-12-25_23-45-36_112.jpg

Got it back in but gluing it will be tricky. Seems to stay on so Im not going to mess with it.

Good to know. I'll find a way to futz the pants without taking the boots off. :peace

Appreciate all the tips and fanfare for this figure from SIdeshow fellow collectors, I just got Jack Sparrow in today and this is how I am posing him for now. The black flag is cool but have to hang it up where it is visible, :)

Jack1.jpg

Nice display. I plan to use the flag the same way in my detolf.

How did you get it to stay standing out like that?

Tell me about it... he's told me late december- i'm waiting for the early january message now...

sigh...same here man. I have to say Im pretty pissed with him on this. Might not use him again...especially to preorder anyway.
Wish I just paid the extra $ to buy the "ready now" :gah:

Back