Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I haven't ever taken the boots off (yet, but I'm sure I will to straighten the pants like you did), so I don't know what 'black foam' you mean, but it sounds like the ankle joint isn't fully engaged.

The barbell needs to be firmly fixed to both the foot/boot and the leg.

140.jpg

There's a ring of black foam cushion thing in the middle covering the ankle peg. I took a close look at the boot joint and it's a cylinder shape, not a round balled socket as I have experienced with other 1/6 figures.

Pulled my boot off and the inside peg holder came with it. Not a big deal but I am having a little trouble getting it back in. With the high boot its making it a challenge.

2011-12-25_23-45-36_112.jpg

Well I opened mine today and I just love it! To use that well trod phrase on here, It's even better in hand then in the photos. :D

The likeness is even better in real life too. A simple beautiful figure all round.

Mine was delivered to my family's house, so today was when I finally got to see it. And yeah, it is just insane in-hand. As great as it looks in pictures... just ridiculous.

*ETA* The only problem that I've found is the pers is incredibly stiff on mine, infact they don't seem to move at all on the smiling head, and I'm too scared to force it. Anyone got any tips for loosing up this thing? Like gentle heat from a hair dryer perhaps?

I've been wriggling it about for ages, and It's locked solid.

I am having the same issue. I thought since the box was in my trunk for a while, maybe it was cold / frozen or something. After a bad experience with my Joker's PERS breaking, I wasn't about to force it. So I'll have to try your water trick.

Messed around with Jack to see how close I can get him to promo shots.

Pretty spot on for the most part IMO.

6573172117_d2c3f6a91d_b.jpg

6573172301_3ca0b05e9f_b.jpg

6573172217_ff399c9165_b.jpg

Only noticed after taking these shots that DX06's bandana is NOT ACCURATE OMG BOYCOTT HOT TOYS

Only noticed after taking these shots that DX06's bandana is NOT ACCURATE OMG BOYCOTT HOT TOYS

Oh man!

Damn, I don't even think I can stand to have this figure on my shelf anymore. Hot Toys's QC is just pathetic. If anyone wants to pay shipping, they can have my figure. Actually, no, I'll pay you! Anything to get this inaccurate POS as far away as possible!

:gah:

Oh man!

Damn, I don't even think I can stand to have this figure on my shelf anymore. Hot Toys's QC is just pathetic. If anyone wants to pay shipping, they can have my figure. Actually, no, I'll pay you! Anything to get this inaccurate POS as far away as possible!

:gah:

A bit over the top, but yeah, can you pay for me please!
Thanks.
:wink1:

He is fabulous and I love him.

I did not have any difficulties squishing Jack's hat on. It was not as delicate as a few of you made it out to be. So honestly, just squish it on, you'll see, it's okay.
:D

Back