Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

The details on its outfit & accessories are just magnificent! :bow

I don't think he's shipping on 12/5, unless he's ahead of schedule, the 23 day notice has him arriving 12/7.

Does anyone know if the HT jack at BBTS the exclusive or the regular edition?

I believe Alter Ego, BBTS and the other online e-tailers sold the exclusive if you live in the U.S.

I believe Alter Ego, BBTS and the other online e-tailers sold the exclusive if you live in the U.S.

Has anyone outside of US ordered it? I mailed the customer service and she didnt seem to understand what exclusive meant, she just kept showing me the long telescope was included in the description so I guess the exclusives can be bought through BBTS?

* One (1) small telescope
* One (1) long telescope

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10339&mode=retail

Since I have him on flex pay and my schedule takes me into January, I will be calling in on Friday the 9th to have it charged fully. This should be plenty of time for them to get him here for Christmas.

Happy December 1st all.

I'm still waiting for my jack.
I have a question for anyone who already got this figure. I read in a thread, Jack has superb QC from HT, except some of the figures have rubs on the nose.
Anybody noticed this?

I'm still waiting for my jack.
I have a question for anyone who already got this figure. I read in a thread, Jack has superb QC from HT, except some of the figures have rubs on the nose.
Anybody noticed this?

0 rubs detected, check my pictures on the last pages.
Don't worry HT QC is just perfect nowdays.

I'm trying to figure something out. I bought a DX coat off eBay to see how it turned out and thinking I could upgrade one of my old Jacks. I've had a hard time figuring out what color the coat is from photos because some look grey/black and others brown, and no matter room lightin or camera flash, mine is brown, not much different from the AWE Jack. For others with this in hand, does yours look this color in person too?

JSCOAT.jpg

Ye mines brown like that. I don't like it - it's too bulky and the wrong colour thts why I'm using the medi

Last edited:
The tailoring doesn't bother me, just the color, with so many small details caught on this figure, why is the coat color so elusive, I have seen countless photos and watched all the DVD pottage out there and it never looks pure brown or really brown at all, most often a dirty grey with a slight brown touch or at times almost black. I wouldn't be bothered if they were slightly off, like Medi's pure black was wrong but close to right, this isn't even close.

:offtopic:
About QC?
Which figure?
I've owned the DX02 batman, oil leeker (but mine was perfect).

Batman Begins Ex, and now Superman..

DX Sparrow is pretty perfect from what I have seen, mine is anyway, but there were reports of a few nose rubs.

The tailoring doesn't bother me, just the color, with so many small details caught on this figure, why is the coat color so elusive, I have seen countless photos and watched all the DVD pottage out there and it never looks pure brown or really brown at all, most often a dirty grey with a slight brown touch or at times almost black. I wouldn't be bothered if they were slightly off, like Medi's pure black was wrong but close to right, this isn't even close.

I've noticed, especially in OMG's pics, that when the coat has a nice gray color, so do the brown pants.

Like you, I was hoping for something closer to dark gray. We'll just have to see if there's any change as more and more of these come out.

Some say that the Indiana Jones jacket has a different zipper on later jackets -- thinner. Perhaps changes are made by QC on the line as it goes.

Back