Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's what i'm getting from the pics too. that the multiple layers of clothes & belts make Jack look too bulky. i specifically never got the old versions because he looked fat. figured on a slim bod he'd be fine, but still looks chunky. even those sweet new boots and pants look to bulky. too me, the shape of a silhouette is important and this is off.

wonder if a nice hot water treatment might help. i've seen figure clothes shrink up quite a bit sometimes.

:goodpost:

Great post, the silhouette of a figure is really important to me too, although nothing about Jack had made me think he was too bulky so far - will have to have another look and look at some movie pics. I guess with Jack there's so much stuff hanging off him that it didn't seem like a problem.

Does anyone have a non-exclusive version yet?

Ordered mine from Angolz and being an Asian seller in Hong Kong, I really expected to have this by now...

I have my non exclusive but it was from an eBay supplier in Hong Kong. Had him for nearly two weeks now.

Yeah I have had a non ex for weeks.

Damn....I wonder whats going on with Angolz. Their Hong Kong based. Would have thought they would have had weeks ago.

Call Sideshow today and they gonna send the emails next Wednesday for the regular version. Finally

1st post...I'm more than excited! My very first Hot Toys figure is Capt. Jack who should ship out very soon! Then I got the other Capt. coming soon after that Captain America! I hope they are as cool in person as they are in the pics. I think I just started an expensive addiction!

1st post...I'm more than excited! My very first Hot Toys figure is Capt. Jack who should ship out very soon! Then I got the other Capt. coming soon after that Captain America! I hope they are as cool in person as they are in the pics. I think I just started an expensive addiction!

Congrats on the figures you have coming. Welcome to the hobby. I can't wait for mine either.

Wait until 1 of the same figure isn't enough cause you have this strange need/want to keep one in the box untouched by human hands, :lol

Will HT make improvement for the 2nd batch like they've done so far with bruce lee dx & spiderman?
If that's the case, it'll be disappointing, to make us the first batch buyers as test subject.
But from what I've seen so far, the QC is nothing to complained with about

So, will Sideshow start shipping out the exclusive version within the next week or two? Really hoping this is here for Christmas.

Is that the medi coat? I quite like the colour and the stitching (is it a kind of blue grey?).

Yes it is - I prefer it to the HT because it is more accurate in colour; HTs is brown plus the Medi seems to hang very well off the figure, making it look much more natural. The HT coat is full of wires which you would think could help you pose/futze it but they really don't bend the way you want and never end up looking natural.

Isn't there no QC defects for this DX Jack Sparrow?
Never seen any photos or comments posted by collectors in forums at all. Maybe HT stepped their QC for this figure and I paid $270SGD for this figure in May earlier this year and still have not received it yet...

Back