Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great pic. I think I might do that!
He will look awesome however you put him. However i do think the wheel detracts from the figure in a display. To play with and take photos of scenes and such of him by it then it looks great. But to just display it on the shelf with the rest of your toys the figure looks small to the wheel so i've had to kind of place him in front of it to be like kind of... yeah this is what you meant to be looking at not the wheel!

It was only the DX sparrow exclusive that wouldn't ship outside US. Superman they will ship everywhere, almost. Think our Canadian friends were excluded. So no big secret.

I would say SS lost quite a few orders over this sillyness. I know I canceled it with them on principle.

Well that is my point. I live in canada and I'm getting the exclusive Superman.

order 2 versions, 1 reg and 1 ex, then cancel reg. Worked for me

But the specs on that listing include the long telescope...

Yeah, that's the exclusive version. I emailed BBTS about it and they confirmed that the one listed on their site is the U.S. exclusive. They didn't mention the non exclusive version at all.

I'm not sure if these have been shown already... :thud::yess:

DXJ_057.jpg

DXJ_052.jpg

DXJ_053.jpg

DXJ_054.jpg

DXJ_055.jpg

DXJ_056.jpg

DXJ_060.jpg

DXJ_065.jpg

Well that is my point. I live in canada and I'm getting the exclusive Superman.

order 2 versions, 1 reg and 1 ex, then cancel reg. Worked for me

Have you got the ex Superman in hand now? I am very curious if this trick will work.

I would be afraid that who ever shipped it would notice it was a Canadian address and switch it to a reg instead.

Excellent, then the regs and exclusives should be shipping about same time, no extra waiting, figured the extra long telescope was going to bite me in the ass :lol

I've been getting myself psyched up and my gears spinning for photo ideas for when Jack arrives, I can't wait, I think it'll be some of my best work yet.

I'm glad I PO'ed this. I am not a huge, huge fan but the work done in this figure is just too exquisite to NOT buy it. So many fun toys to play with b4 christmas.

Yep, most (if not all) US sellers will have long telescope. They just won't ship it it outside of US.

yAR a buncha flunkN junkeys. yar bbts comA with telascope no matter where yyyyA drink your rum. (i drink mine tonight in a million dollar mansion, 4 four wheeler;s in the garage and a "pearl' that would make Jack cream his pants..jussayin) Argh fug. Shoot the sparrow.

I've had a couple of email exchanges with BBTS. They claim that they'll ship the long telescope version internationally, as they have not been advised of any shipping restrictions to date. I've canceled my PO with then in any case and ordered the regular version from SSC. I can just imagine getting a last minute apology from BBTS stating that they've just been told they can't ship the US-only version OS. By then the stocks will have pretty well run dry, as they tend to ship relatively late. I don't want to risk being left without a chair when the music stops.

I've had a couple of email exchanges with BBTS. They claim that they'll ship the long telescope version internationally, as they have not been advised of any shipping restrictions to date. I've canceled my PO with then in any case and ordered the regular version from SSC. I can just imagine getting a last minute apology from BBTS stating that they've just been told they can't ship the US-only version OS. By then the stocks will have pretty well run dry, as they tend to ship relatively late. I don't want to risk being left without a chair when the music stops.

Not Angolz ?

Yeh, they've got a great price - with standard shipping they'll come in at US$250. But for an extra $25 I get SSC's customer care and $12 reward points to use down the track. For an item like Jack I didn't want to take any chances, even though Angolz have been solid for me in the past. Having said that, if the aussie dollar tanks in the next month, it might mean a bit more of a price hit given that Angolz wants payments up front.

I am, I loved the joke in the movie and even before it was announced I made comments about how I wanted it. I have a 1/6 Jack for each Pirates movie and I'll be using it for my AWE Jack.

Back