Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered this on tuesday, got it today from HK and I love it. My pics wouldn't add much so I won't post any but people on the fence should seriously get this NOW and people who keep their stuff boxed should think again - this figure is too much fun to keep boxed. I didn't notice the scale issues, the quality is superb, the sculpts are brilliant (especially the serious face - not entirely sure about the other one, it looks good in photos but for my shelf I prefer the more neutral serious face). Pure win.

I can't wait to get Cannibal Jack when they do him - would love to see an updated version of the sculpt from the first one.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the rudder - it's great but for me it overwhelms the figure when I display them together. I may have to try selling it.

Congrats CB! :wave

It's a shame you'll be selling the rudder. :( It's a great accessory for Jack IMHO. :monkey1

Got my Jack today. What an awesome figure.
So hard to pick a pose for him, too much possibilities, lol.

I have him with the smirking face behind the rudder atm.

"Now, bring me that horizon!"

IMG_6945.jpg

IMG_6902.jpg

IMG_6961.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg

He's a reseller?

And it's a pre-order. I don't know why people would choose that over AlterEgo's $215.99 deal w/ telescope.

Every US retailer has the "exclusive"... it's not just for sideshow this time. Exclusive just means it has the long telescope. But Sideshow had to separate the ones with the telescopes with the ones without, so that's how they went about it.

The detail on this is mind blowing.
And to think I was going to pass on this figure.
JS09.jpg

JS08.jpg

JS06.jpg

JS07.jpg

JS05.jpg

Last edited:
Pics look great but I find his head looks so small compared to his hands that it's distracting me. Is it less apparent in hand?

Pics look great but I find his head looks so small compared to his hands that it's distracting me. Is it less apparent in hand?

Oh yeah much less noticeable, if at all. To be honest the whole figure is so impressive, that you don't pay much attention to it.

Oh yeah much less noticeable, if at all. To be honest the whole figure is so impressive, that you don't pay much attention to it.

Thanks. That's what I figured. I've seen people mention the same thing about Indy but in-hand I don't see it at all.

Back