Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yAR a buncha flunkN junkeys. yar bbts comA with telascope no matter where yyyyA drink your rum. (i drink mine tonight in a million dollar mansion, 4 four wheeler;s in the garage and a "pearl' that would make Jack cream his pants..jussayin) Argh fug. Shoot the sparrow.

They originally listed both regular (W/O Telescope) and the Exclusive.
:exactly:
they originally had both the EX and the regular version up for PO but...
Pretty sure BBTS said they are getting the exclusive.

Yep, most (if not all) US sellers will have long telescope. They just won't ship it it outside of US.

...I think the EX is sold out b/c now they only have the regular up for PO

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10339&mode=retail

I wanted to keep this a secret because I was afraid someone would find out, but I think I know a way to bypass the not shipping out of the US thing...

but you have to order 2. I ordered one regular superman and one exclusive, put them both in my cart, and ordered them at the same time... I'll be darned if I didn't just get a shipping notice for supes today...

but I don't think I want 2 jacks, anyways it's a loophole none the less

Lame because they wouldn't ship it to me. The regular ver is still listed as Nov, and I hope it stays that way. I just want to make the payment and get it out of the way without it clotting up with Christmas spendings.

You could always just use a reshipping service if you want country exclusive items...

dscf0488ki.jpg

Great use of the flag right there Bakurenoh! :monkey1

I wanted to keep this a secret because I was afraid someone would find out, but I think I know a way to bypass the not shipping out of the US thing...

but you have to order 2. I ordered one regular superman and one exclusive, put them both in my cart, and ordered them at the same time... I'll be darned if I didn't just get a shipping notice for supes today...

but I don't think I want 2 jacks, anyways it's a loophole none the less

It was only the DX sparrow exclusive that wouldn't ship outside US. Superman they will ship everywhere, almost. Think our Canadian friends were excluded. So no big secret.

I would say SS lost quite a few orders over this sillyness. I know I canceled it with them on principle.

Thank you my good sir.
Looking forward to spending some time taking more pics this weekend.

It was only the DX sparrow exclusive that wouldn't ship outside US. Superman they will ship everywhere, almost. Think our Canadian friends were excluded. So no big secret.

I would say SS lost quite a few orders over this sillyness. I know I canceled it with them on principle.
Pretty sure it wasn't Sideshow's choice to exclude some countries from having access to the Exclusive via their distribution process.

Great use of the flag right there Bakurenoh! :monkey1
I wish they hadnt of included it! I cannot think of anything to do with it. All though, well i did think of something but it requires making part of the ship to stick it in. Which i might actually do :-/.

Wee a bit more pic spamage

dscf0513t.jpg

dscf0505b.jpg

dscf0506o.jpg

And probably the display i will keep him in for a while

dscf0521dt.jpg

Ordered this on tuesday, got it today from HK and I love it. My pics wouldn't add much so I won't post any but people on the fence should seriously get this NOW and people who keep their stuff boxed should think again - this figure is too much fun to keep boxed. I didn't notice the scale issues, the quality is superb, the sculpts are brilliant (especially the serious face - not entirely sure about the other one, it looks good in photos but for my shelf I prefer the more neutral serious face). Pure win.

I can't wait to get Cannibal Jack when they do him - would love to see an updated version of the sculpt from the first one.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the rudder - it's great but for me it overwhelms the figure when I display them together. I may have to try selling it.

Back