Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for this figure... Toys2 will probably be getting this early December I hope.. Nice X'mas present to myself!

also does anyone know which version/when bigbadtoystore has/will be shipping out?

They'll be getting and shipping the U.S. special edition (i.e. the one with the long telescope). Unfortunately they don't know when they'll be getting them in stock.

They'll be getting and shipping the U.S. special edition (i.e. the one with the long telescope). Unfortunately they don't know when they'll be getting them in stock.

Crap. I hope to GOD it's by next month, I reeeeally don't wanna wait till after Christmas to get it. Had to do that last year with the mark IV :slap

according to their site, you could order either the Special Long Telescope Edition or just the regular edition.

Yeah, Indy and to a lesser extent this, take it to a new level though.

Plus the new Bale sculpt. I think Trader Same has been running the head sculpt scaling for a while now.

wdw225tradersamheadsale.jpg

Back