Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Rory, Pretty cool knowing the figure has touched down in Ireland, must get those white kite accessories, they blend in so well with everything else the figure came with.

Congrats Rory, Pretty cool knowing the figure has touched down in Ireland, must get those white kite accessories, they blend in so well with everything else the figure came with.

Yeah, great set, it got through Irish customs as well, those guys are so sporadic you never know what's gonna happen!

Indy is I think, it's the worst fitting sculpt Ive seen in a long time. This is saved by the dreads. and everything else about this is just awesome.

Yeah, this isn't as much an issue as Indy because of all the clothes and hair/hat.
Incredible work though. And QC perfect, I'm glad to say.

I have watched all the unboxing videos, looked at all the pics..
And my jaw still dropped when I opened the box.

:clap

I think no matter how many videos and pictures I see, he'll still be all new to me when opening him.

Love the Jar of Dirt, Shackles and Rolled up parchment! Whered you find those?

I haven't seen the movies but BuffBuff did give me the scoop in the jar of dirt, and I laughed. So I am going to have to find that thread and see if it's something I can afford.

And about the keys. What do they look like in the movie? I'll have to find that out.

From the pictures, head doesn't look out of scale. But maybe i'm just easily satisfied :)

So I have heard that the regular version of this fig is coming out this month on SS, but Ex is coming out next month, is that true?

Back