Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiling head sculpt's problem?

That'd be my guess. Judging by the DX that has been displayed at the Cons he looks done, the only thing we have not seen is the re-worked smiling sculpt. :dunno

As for Q4 release that sux b/c the closer to the holidays this gets billed, the worse it is for me financially.

Normally delays dont bother me since that just means they are making sure its perfect. But this delay does bother me, since it already looks perfect and this coming out in Qurter 4 is really going to hurt me financially. I have Captain America, Superman, Baby Doll, Amber, and Classic Predator all pre-ordered and also have family and kids to buy Christmas gifts for, so this just kinda ____s that up for me. =/

This
The MK V
Tron Lightcycle

All from the 3rd QTR delayed until 4th QTR and 1ST QTR 2012

Does this mean most of the 4th QTR will be dlayed til next year?

How can anyone now say that HT aren't overstretching when half of a QTR products are being delayed.

Normally delays dont bother me since that just means they are making sure its perfect. But this delay does bother me, since it already looks perfect and this coming out in Qurter 4 is really going to hurt me financially. I have Captain America, Superman, Baby Doll, Amber, and Classic Predator all pre-ordered and also have family and kids to buy Christmas gifts for, so this just kinda ____s that up for me. =/

Just keep the money you were gonna use on it this month aside to add to your 4th quarter funds.

That's what i'm doing, i would like to use that money for something else, but then i'd be short when the time comes to get in in Nov.

Last edited:
I usually expect a quarter delay when Hot Toys announces something awesome. If they say 3rd qtr then I know most likely means early 4th qtr. It's becoming the norm with Hot Toys lately. When they actually ship on time it surprises me.

This is what google translated for those who didn't try it.

The guide we have following products, announced today changes Gozaima____a sale. The supervision of the modeling work overlap each head, we have a problem in the production schedule. To everyone but the inconvenience, 何卒, thank you. Change of sale time Hot Toys

I'm pretty sure SSC changed this to august, well now it's listed as september.

So if this is staed as November, why did SSc change it from aug to sept and not nov?

Will this delay mean the cannibal king set be dlayed in announcement?

I have been woundering as many of you have how can Hot Toys release all the figures in the amount of time they have state. It does not make sense to me. There must be an updated release schedule out there.

So if spiderman and sweeny todd have been releasedin Asia what will be released next month . Resident evil Alice maybe?

Last edited:
You guys are lucky I'm very patient when it comes to getting my figures. Since I paid by Paypal, the delay doesn't benefit me in the slightest!

But with figures, oftentimes it's like Christmas with me. I think I like knowing they're on their way more than when they actually arrive.

You guys are lucky I'm very patient when it comes to getting my figures. Since I paid by Paypal, the delay doesn't benefit me in the slightest!

But with figures, oftentimes it's like Christmas with me. I think I like knowing they're on their way more than when they actually arrive.

Yes, I agree with you all the way. I do my business the same way. so not affecting me at all.

Back