Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shows this now:

"Aug 20, 2011 $80.00
Sep 20, 2011 $80.00
Oct 20, 2011 $79.99"

Which means it will be late October early November..

I think that's if you get on Flexpay today. Otherwise it should be the end of September.

Jiminy Christmas!!! How many do you need?

There's always the potential flipping reason, but since you can still buy Jack at retail price and he isn't sold out, probably not.

I bought two, because depending on the second sculpt, and ideas I get from other peoples' pictures, I might want a second display. And I've learned from spending money on parts and clothes that almost come out to the original retail price of the figure, if you can plan ahead you should just grab another. I can always part out the rest, or sell the whole thing if I turn out to not want another display.

Shows this now:

"Aug 20, 2011 $80.00
Sep 20, 2011 $80.00
Oct 20, 2011 $79.99"

Which means it will be late October early November..

No, that just means thay can't charge you in July so if you order it now you will get it a month after everyone else (as long as he does come out in Sept.) If he is still available next month that flex will change to Sept, Oct, Nov.

Jiminy Christmas!!! How many do you need?

I only need two(my wife would say zero) but since this figure is so spectacular I couldn't help myself and I ordered a third. I will def display two but the third I might trade or keep in the box or If I have enough room I might display all three of them. Since there are so many different poses you can do with this figure I know it will be fun having three.

HT japan has officially announced 3 month delay.
this piece will be out in Nov.
never expected such a long term delay.

2i8x7ix.gif

Back