Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind not seeing the other head, but I'd like another month at least before he came out! Too much coming out right now, but no way I can miss this.

I hear you but honestly the money would probably go somewhere else anyway. At least with this I have something to show for it at the end of the day.

:exactly: As well as the satisfaction of knowing your collection has value, and in some cases could actually make you money. :)

I hope Hot Toys won't leave out the smiling HS.

I get worried when I don't see any updates.

They won't leave it out, they just don't bother with updates on everything, it's commont to just ship a figure with changes made to it and no one knowing about them until it does, or sometimes HT will announce it, but right as it's shipping to HK customers at the last minute.

Just checking in this thread to see if there's any updates on shipping. I tried to get a shipping estimate from SS, and they replied they won't know until closer to shipping time...."end of July."
:rock

Jack will be displayed at the Sideshow booth at SDCC and most likely with the smiling sculpt according to Sideshow reps.

Back