Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should see inhand pics of jack very soon.

I can't believe it's that time already! feel's no length since he went up for po ..it would be weird getting dx06 before dx05, i mean so far we have been getting them in the correct order, but i guess the mms's do get released in the wrong order most of the time.

I can't believe it's that time already! feel's no length since he went up for po ..it would be weird getting dx06 before dx05, i mean so far we have been getting them in the correct order, but i guess the mms's do get released in the wrong order most of the time.

I know man! it felt like a month since he was announced. I cant wait, i hope jack is as good as the prototype.

It would definitely be interesting to see Jack come out before Indy since, like Calci said, they've pretty much kept the DX's released in order from their number. But with all the flack Indy got, it wouldn't surprise me if it takes longer for him to be released than jack

Assuming Indy's getting tweaked, it'd make sense, plus there's more incentive to get Jack out faster, then they can move onto more Pirates and sell them with his release, Indy'll be a solo figure and can ship anytime.

Where's the smiling face, hot toys? Where is it? ANSWER TO ME, CRONOS, THE GRANDMASTER OF ALL TIME!

I hope we do get Jack Sparrow next month... I can't wait to get it, my first Hot Toys figure. :D

It's crazy to think this figure will be shipping soon and we haven't seen the smirking sculpt yet! I'm hoping it's as excellent as the serious sculpt, as I'd like to use it for my display...but it's nice to know that even if it misses the mark, the serious sculpt is still fantastic. Can't wait for in-hand pics :yess:

I can see Hot Toys releasing photos of Jack with the smiling sculpt, but also announce a new Pirate figure, i.e. the Cannibal Jack chair (and figure?) or Angelica to build up the hype again.

I did it myself. I hope you like it it ...

https://images.wikia.com/pirates/images/d/d8/Jack_with_chart.png

1005935.jpg

1005939p.jpg

1005941u.jpg

1005942xv.jpg

I like it alot, even if there is any difference to the real thing.1/6 scale is tricky in my book,with that said it looks perfect.Hot toys would be impressed!!!!

So when do you guys think we'll see Cap'n Jack? Do you reckon we'll see the other head first, or will it just appear for sale? With Todd coming so early I wonder if Jack will follow on quickly or they may hold him back.

Back