Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna get this figure, but Can't spend the cash atm. Would of gotten it if they didn't include the wheel and dropped the price. :(

Hi!

Is it silly of me to be surprised that this piece is still available? I think this is by far the best Jack Sparrow by HT and with so many accessories, I thought it would be sold out by now.....

Will this happen to the new HT Superman too?

I don't think Hot Toys put a predetermined limit on their figs. This is the same thing thats happened with all their figs. Heck, the Final Battle John Connor was on gift card status at Sideshow before it sold out.

I'm wondering as I have never done it before. Would I be able to use my sideshow rewards ($34) towards a preorder? Cause if I decide to drop on this, then ill either get it here or BBTS for 219, or CSC for 215...

Hi!

Is it silly of me to be surprised that this piece is still available? I think this is by far the best Jack Sparrow by HT and with so many accessories, I thought it would be sold out by now.....

Will this happen to the new HT Superman too?

Most HT figures do not sell out on pre-order. The exclusives (if they are a true exclusive) will, but even then you can usually score one on waitlist if you get on around the time they ship.

But once the figure is released they tend to sell out pretty quickly and then its up, up and away on the secondary market.

Just look at the T2 Terminator as a recent example. Arnold was easily available after he started shipping, now less than a year after it came out it is selling for between $300 and $400 on eBay.

I tried to fight it, but I couldn't... second DX bought. :slap

I blame WiteKite. His accessory pack just made too many display options possible.

As much as I would love to pick up a second Jack, it really depends on whether or not Hot Toys releases another Jack (i.e. Cannibal Jack with chair).

I'm wondering as I have never done it before. Would I be able to use my sideshow rewards ($34) towards a preorder? Cause if I decide to drop on this, then ill either get it here or BBTS for 219, or CSC for 215...

I don't see why you couldn't use reward points.

Alter Ego has him for $215

How do the rewards points work, (i.e. how many points make up a dollar)? I've never ordered my HT's through SSC and between this and Indy, I want to know if I can get a decent discount off of Supes come December?

How do the rewards points work, (i.e. how many points make up a dollar)? I've never ordered my HT's through SSC and between this and Indy, I want to know if I can get a decent discount off of Supes come December?

$1 spent = 1 reward point.

20 reward points = $1 when buying.

Honestly, I think that the fact that Superman is Sideshow pretty much says that DCD is out of the Hot Toys game.

Back