Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had to choose which ones better predator tracker or DX jack sparrow cant decide wich one to get

Personally I'm choosing Jack.:yess: You just can't go wrong with him. Classic character.

But if you have Zerker and Falconer though, you might wanna' complete your trio. Me, I'm just waiting for Classic to pair up with my Zerker.

No contest. Cap'n Jack all the way! :lecture:lecture

When it comes to HT, I'm extremely picky, it's either DC characters or really iconic characters that I truly love. Jack is definitely one of my favorite characters. Depp's charisma and swagger, topped with the Jack's drunkenness and eccentricities make him one of the most entertaining characters to grace the screen.

When it comes to HT, I'm extremely picky, it's either DC characters or really iconic characters that I truly love. Jack is definitely one of my favorite characters. Depp's charisma and swagger, topped with the Jack's drunkenness and eccentricities make him one of the most entertaining characters to grace the screen.

For me Captain Jack Sparrow is one of my top 5 favorite movie characters or all time. Hes right up there in the likes with Indiana Jones and Darth Vader for me.

All I can say is that Hot Toys is really doing right my myself and others. While Superman is my figure of the year, Jack and Indy are definitely the coolest

For me Captain Jack Sparrow is one of my top 5 favorite movie characters or all time. Hes right up there in the likes with Indiana Jones and Darth Vader for me.

It's interesting that their creators have really been testing us these last few years.

Crystal Skulls,
Noooooooooooooo!!!,
and being happy that at least Pirates4 didn't suck, even if it wasn't great.

Even though Jack isn't my favorite character, along with being a version from a film I did not like... I think he would look the most stunning in my collection.

Judging by the looks of this DX I don't think you can go wrong picking him up, though idk how attached you are to that particular T600 :dunno

I might just get him as my tastes kind of have changed and now I know definitely that I prefer collecting human characters rather than creatures. (like robots, predators, Iron Mans in their suits, etc..)

A nailed likness is more wow for me than any great creature desiign. Plus, most people are ususally more attached to human characters rather than creatures.:lecture

I might just get him as my tastes kind of have changed and now I know definitely that I prefer collecting human characters rather than creatures. (like robots, predators, Iron Mans in their suits, etc..)

A nailed likness is more wow for me than any great creature desiign. Plus, most people are ususally more attached to human characters rather than creatures.:lecture

:rotfl Gotcha. I guess I fall into the human likeness category, it would be odd for me to fill a home with predators or dinosaurs, or 1:1 busts, but to each their own :peace

Back