Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I love HT POTC line, I don't want to see another Sparrow. I'm really hoping they'll do Sleepy Hollow.

Got it now!

I can totally see that although I've got this weird fixation with the Cannibal Jack head dress, would love a chance to buy one for a reasonable price.

I would probably only pick up bits and pieces if there's a new Jack. The ONLY thing I don't like about DX06 are the oversized hands.

I would probably only pick up bits and pieces if there's a new Jack. The ONLY thing I don't like about DX06 are the oversized hands.

I dislike only the hands too, but not their size. I don't like that they're too smooth/clean. It needs a little more texture and grime.
This is an otherwise perfect figure.

Never paid much attention to his hands. Whatever it is, I definitely think that his whole look works and it's undeniably Captain Jack Sparrow. Great piece in my display. Though he takes a lot of space to be displayed with everything.

If you put his hands near his face, you can tell there's a huge difference. Just a small nitpick about a great figure. Probably the best I own. The only thing I would pick up would be a hands, jacket, and probably the new sculpts. These are great, but I imagine the new ones would be an improvement.

If you put his hands near his face, you can tell there's a huge difference. Just a small nitpick about a great figure. Probably the best I own. The only thing I would pick up would be a hands, jacket, and probably the new sculpts. These are great, but I imagine the new ones would be an improvement.

I doubt Cannibal Jack would come with a coat, the original didn't and there's no coat anywhere in the scene.

I always thought the problem was with the head being too small myself.

I always thought the problem was with the head being too small myself.

Didn't they make this figure smaller on purpose though? Something about "true" 1/6th? Small head, big hands, doesn't matter either way. The point is, something is off about the scale.

Back