Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$138 Chrono, wtf? :lol

Congrats, that's quite a buy :clap

That's not a buy, that's grand theft. :lecture :lol

$138? What a find, congrats!
Lol yeah. I am certainly lucky to get it at that price. Now I think he is a little lonely. It surely does fill the shelf space, but I don't really like my figures to be alone. Gotta have a companion or something. Is that weird?

Any other pirates or ship captain that comes to mind? I was thinking Captain Harlock, but I never really got into the anime to care about him enough.

Kinda wish there's a Barbossa, or Blackbeard at least.

Lol yeah. I am certainly lucky to get it at that price. Now I think he is a little lonely. It surely does fill the shelf space, but I don't really like my figures to be alone. Gotta have a companion or something. Is that weird?

Any other pirates or ship captain that comes to mind? I was thinking Captain Harlock, but I never really got into the anime to care about him enough.

Davy Jones.

Davy Jones.
I could literally buy 10 different figures for my collection.

5d2101aafebf320211adb2787ef80938.jpg

If you can find her for a decent price Angelica is a great companion piece. I know she isn't the most popular character but they were made for each other. The accessories and tailoring are top notch and the sculpt is much nicer in person.

If you can find her for a decent price Angelica is a great companion piece. I know she isn't the most popular character but they were made for each other. The accessories and tailoring are top notch and the sculpt is much nicer in person.
Ahh....I don't know. I just never really got attached to the character enough. She does look nice though. I'll probably go for Captain Harlock just because they're both Pirates and still pretty cool.

Or the Ex Figures Pirate Assassin if someone would sell the guy cheap. Same timeline.

NO...crazy to BUY it for that price....selling it for that is smart...especially if someone buys it!

You can get the NECA 12" Davy Jones. It's a great looking figure and will look good as background behind your Jack.
I'm talking about this figure.
You can see a bunch of pics by searching in google for 'neca 12" davy'.

Back