Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sculpt is as close to perfection as any to date. Those thinking that it's not doesn't change that fact.
that is not much of a praise, really. you could apply the same reasoning to any subpar fig before a better one was made.

Hot Toys did nail the eyes!! the eyes is what make this figure comes alive!! This is one of the best sculpt to date by Hot Toys!!

Okay., after seeing these pics, I would have been PISSED had I missed this. Wow! I have it on flex pay so I wont actually get it till January. But from these photos I can see it's well worth the wait. Man, I'm just...jaw on the floor!

that is not much of a praise, really. you could apply the same reasoning to any subpar fig before a better one was made.

you could think that, and you'd be wrong.

hence i said, it's not much of a praise.

attachment.php

I bet for sure that the Cannibal Jack will have removable face plates like this just without the PERS (sculpted eyes), but since the PERS are attacked to the faceplate this time you will be able to swap the faces onto the cannibal Jack and vice versa! BRILLIANT HT!!

This figure is why I decided to collect statues and figures not just statues. I really hope sideshow will ship it this month, I can't wait.

I think this figure is not only a figure of the year, but best figure ever. Seriously what figure is better than this?

This figure is why I decided to collect statues and figures not just statues. I really hope sideshow will ship it this month, I can't wait.

I think this figure is not only a figure of the year, but best figure ever. Seriously what figure is better than this?

:goodpost::exactly::hi5:

:lol

yawn. at least someone accused me of being "pretenious". that's more original than searching the net for a good troll pic and copy pasting it here.

Are you offering anything productive to this thread or just continuously derailing it?

Are you offering anything productive to this thread or just continuously derailing it?
didnt know you're the mod. oh you're not? my bad.

derailing is copy pasting unfunny pics, among other things, but i dont see you commenting to it. far as i could tell i was on topic at all time. it's not the derailing you meant, it's me talking bad about the fig that you dont like. sorry boy, but you should know this forum is not a communist gathering.

That's like someone walking out of the first Star Wars 30 years ago and saying "Meh. Something will come along eventually that will be better." :lol

I love both sculpts. Will be displaying it with smirk one though. As far as EB vs HT, I think HT took this one by a long-shot though. I like the pirate flag too. Nice touch there.

Back