Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they even going to let people take pictures at this art show?

So if you're waiting for someone to buy the figure, race home, open it and take a pic....might be here awhile.

Here is your delay gentleman!

jacksmirk.png

Dear all,

Expected for long - the final official Jack Sparrow smirking face sculpt is proudly unveiled now!

Here you go the photos taken with our final product!

Paying much efforts on trying face sculpts of the smirking head with different gestures by our team for half year for the selection by licensor and related parties, this one is finally approved by the talent!

Apart from the smirking face, another highly movie-accurate interchangeable face is also a highlight of the set!

The most movie-accurate DX Captain Jack Sparrow collectible ever, with the indispensable rudder and a bundle of detailed accessories will be presented to fans very soon! Stay tuned!

hottoysdxjacksparrowfin.jpg

hottoysdxjacksparrowfingyq.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! My favorite facebook comment.... "Hory Sheet"!

Hahahaha. THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Going to be the highlight of my collection without a doubt! Screw Iron Monger, Godfather, and all the others... that is perfect!

I love how it said it was finally approved by the talent... maybe Johnny Depp is a collector too?? Or just a perfectionist? Because that is lifelike!!!

Initially, I was leaning towards the EB proto head but now that both unveiled the final product head, Hot Toys has done it again.
Very Cool Hot Toys!

:clap

I was happy enough with the serious sculpt, but with this new face, I will have exactly the Jack I've wanted since the first HT figure, I am even more excited than ever.

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Back