Official Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow DX06 Spec + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as long as Arnie Kim has kept his grubby paws away from Jack, then I think this may be figure of the year :D:D but if they gave it the Arnie treatment, then it won't be Johnny Depp likeness, it'll be Morgan Freeman likeness or something :lol

But Superman was fantastic on Arnie's part though so I'll give him credit there ;)

1/6 of the year.

But I can't wait to see all the people _____ing about the initial pics.

Last edited:
Once again, from Hot Toys Community: :lol

Source: Beast Kingdom Facebook

Beast Kingdom Pre-Order Announcement

DX06 Pirates of the Caribbean 4 On Stranger Tides Captain Jack Sparrow Limited Edition.

Postponed release date 11 / 4 now revert back to the original date 11 / 3!

Pre-Ordered customers may collect the figure at Taichung Shin Kong Mitsukoshi exhibition during 11 / 3 ~ 11/14.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused! !

Sincerely,
Beast Kingdom

Excellent announcement!! Captain Jack Sparrow is finally ready!!
Now it is time for HT to bring on Angelica!!

Yep, I really think this is going to be the figure of the year. I am so looking forward to getting this in my hands after all this time. :yess::yess::yess:

^ Probable box:
6a853733gw1dmpogib2jfj.jpg

to me, I'm thinking the Milk Magazine Special Edition War Machine. but then again, that box has War Machine's chest drawn on it so maybe not

For Japan yeah... the TEH-SECS-TELESCOPE :lol

I'd say for Taiwan @ Beast Gallery..... Japan and HK's VIP (maybe not HK... if I recall correctly).

to me, I'm thinking the Milk Magazine Special Edition War Machine. but then again, that box has War Machine's chest drawn on it so maybe not

War Machine is labelled as "Special Version" (All are Special Version on box and stand) not an "Edition".... there's no need for a "special" sticker.

Back