OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally sorry, but you failed :(

Ufailpal.jpg

But don't blame yourself tho, better go and buy some good glasses :monkey3
Or even ask Santa for them... Oh wait...

Bumpin it again keep it up bud

New rule guys. We can keep this thread up top via pointless posts every twelve hours! to the 10,000 post mark before we even see a picture of the figure!

should just close this thread till there is news

Well I have a legit question. Will HT be making human characters only? Does anyone know if they have the licenses to do metal gears?

Well I have a legit question. Will HT be making human characters only? Does anyone know if they have the licenses to do metal gears?

That's a good question. I think it's likely that only ThreeA and Play Arts have that license as of now. Maybe it will be expanded for the Metal Gears as well, but I guess we'll have to wait and see until the figures are unveiled.

Have Hot Toys ever made anything other than Humanoid figures? Do they even do anything other than 1/6th?

Im extremity happy with what 3As cooking up, if i want other Metal Gears id want it in a smaller scale like Play Arts have

Have Hot Toys ever made anything other than Humanoid figures? Do they even do anything other than 1/6th?

Im extremity happy with what 3As cooking up, if i want other Metal Gears id want it in a smaller scale like Play Arts have

Well, Hot Toys have made a few vehicles for Batman Begins. There's also the upcoming Batmobile for Batman '89, as well as Iron Monger from Iron Man. So, they've definitely got some experience with making mechanical stuff.

Personally, I'd love to see them try their hands at some Metal Gear mechs. I'm not sure how the price range would be like, but Hot Toys' products are distributed more widely than ThreeA's.

A full 1:6 scale Metal Gear will never be made. It'd be way too big and way too expensive. The cost wouldn't justify it's production.

A full 1:6 scale Metal Gear will never be made. It'd be way too big and way too expensive. The cost wouldn't justify it's production.

Psshhh... 1:6 is sooo yesterday. Give me a 1:4 Metal Gear Rex with an actual rail gun :lecture.

This is why i wish HT would connect with us fans more,answer questions occasionally.

Yep. Year passed and we got nothing, not even a small tiser.

This is why i wish HT would connect with us fans more,answer questions occasionally.

Another year, another Iron Man announcement, that and Batman is all HT care about these days :mad:

You'd think for the first thing they post for 2012 would be something they've announced for ages and not yet started.

Another year, another Iron Man announcement, that and Batman is all HT care about these days :mad:

You'd think for the first thing they post for 2012 would be something they've announced for ages and not yet started.

you forgot predator they have time to redo them and put out 1/4 products

you forgot predator they have time to redo them and put out 1/4 products

And 1/4 batman and Avengers (basically an extention of Iron Man) and even have the gall to announce they'll definitely be making vehicles for Batman, when we don't even know if they'll do more than one figure from MGS

Hot Toys might just be holding off announcements to showcase the figures at one of the big conventions this year like SDCC. I'm sure that they're still going to do MGS, but a few franchises are obviously being prioritized more - probably because those licenses may have limited time constraints.

Yeah, the wait sucks, but what can we do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back