OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

That's the best way to get some crappy q.controled figure right in your impatient hands.
Way to go :clap

Sadly, that's been happening when they take their time too. :(

Getting a preview and it up for order due in Q3/Q4 gives them plenty of time.

I just want to see what they're cooking.

are we getting a preview this year?

I assumed since they haven't shown anything so far and it being so close to the 25th anniversary they'll tease us some point early 2012.

Damn!

Well i don't think we'll have long to wait anymore.

3A Rex up for pre-order January, MGS HD (european release) in Feb, Play Arts Snake and Grey Fox in Feb

I think HT will follow suit. 2012 is gonna ____ing rock! untill Dec 21th that is haha

December 21st? Pshh... If the Mayans couldn't predict their own demise, they're not a reliable source for predicting doomsday for the entire world.

But it would be cool if we can get some limited "2012" editions for some products that go on pre-order after Dec. 21st.

December 21st? Pshh... If the Mayans couldn't predict their own demise, they're not a reliable source for predicting doomsday for the entire world.

But it would be cool if we can get some limited "2012" editions for some products that go on pre-order after Dec. 21st.

:rotfl

Hot Toys DX MGS2 Raiden pre-oreder on December 22

:rotfl

Hot Toys DX MGS2 Raiden pre-oreder on December 22

With a Sideshow exclusive "Fox Die" version, that's guaranteed to get people sick and sent to the hospital, when they take it out of the box :lol.

With a Sideshow exclusive "Fox Die" version, that's guaranteed to get people sick and sent to the hospital, when they take it out of the box :lol.

It will be advertised as mgs2 Snake, even on the box until people open the box and see Raiden with an extra figure of Rose :lol

Oh, an MGS2 Snake on the box with a Raiden fig inside would go down in history as the biggest troll of all time.

I could just see the boards lighting up over that one. It would probably bring down Facebook altogether.

^^ That's just good comedy right there. What do you guys think; will this be another underutilized license or will HT flood the market with a pillion different versions of Snake, etc?

I sure we'll get every iteration of Snake. MGS1, 2, 3 and maybe/hopefully 4

I think the chance of getting jungle fatigues Snake is as much as OldSnake since medicom already made them

we'll proli get a Rising Raiden but im hoping we do get an MGS2 version aswell. :pray:

I thought collecting mostly MGS collectables will stop my collection from getting too big but thats fail! haha

That takes me back to when I first played MGS 2. I got it when it came out and I think it was around Thanksgiving and I played it all day long and was pissed when I realized that I was stuck as Raiden the whole game. Aside from the demo that came with Zone of the Enders I was spoiler free and knew nothing about the story.

Biggest MGS letdown ever.

still no news from ht with this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back