OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound picky or anything but i'm not really liking it, MGS3 Naked Snake had an innocent look about him I think he looks a bit too mean here like he does in PW.

Then again i'll need to see more pics to give better judgement.

As soon as I saw that teaser I was afraid they would make that bull____ suit from the 3DS game...and here it is. ____!

I wanted them to be more stylized. They look too realistic, like actors that don't exist.

FAIL

Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

The Boss head sculpt looks too masculine, even for her. I know she wasn't super feminine, but she looks almost tranny like there. The Snake head sculpt however is on point.
1204221816659ee92edadbeea2.jpg
The Boss head sculpt needs some work too look more the pic HT used for their teaser.

mgs3d-artwork.jpg

Happy we're finally seeing these... but I'm actually happy that it's a pass for me. :lol

I want a young and old Snake.

I actually always loved the black sneaking suit form Snake Eater!:) It's also the best version to go with The Boss, so I understand why they went with this look.

I'm not going to complain, It'll be easy to buy jungle camo for him. I'm buying both. supporting the hell out of this line so we get more.

I got a massive boner right now!:yess:
Seriously,a Big Boss along with Boss is truly a dream come true for me.I truly hope HT will consider a Tiger Stripe version of Big Boss as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back