OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

Apologises for bumping this thread, I wonder if anyone here has grown tired of waiting for HT to release any Metal Gear figure prototypes and are considering the Inflames Metal Boss figures as a gd replacement?
My patience ran out and I gotten the BDU version of Metal Boss and may get the Armour version as well soon....
I just hope that after I bought the Inflames figures....HT won't shock me by announcing pre-order for their Metal Gear figures the next day, :)

IMG_0281.jpg

Apologises for bumping this thread, I wonder if anyone here has grown tired of waiting for HT to release any Metal Gear figure prototypes and are considering the Inflames Metal Boss figures as a gd replacement?
My patience ran out and I gotten the BDU version of Metal Boss and may get the Armour version as well soon....
I just hope that after I bought the Inflames figures....HT won't shock me by announcing pre-order for their Metal Gear figures the next day, :)

I hope they do :pfft:

...nice display...

The day HT show anything MGS is the same day I will be browsing the forum on my phone from onboard my flying pig.

I'm sure that they are waiting the 25th birthday of the series for the reveal :)

May I ask when is the 25th birthday of MGS and also...there is a flying pig in Metal Gear series??!!!

Don't blame yourself, blame Hot Toys for taking too long on this. They should have at least announced something. :slap

As for me, the Metal Boss figures are an easy pass. I might have been tempted if the head-sculpt was an accurate representation of the prototype photos, and if the harness didn't require so many modifications.

Don't blame yourself, blame Hot Toys for taking too long on this. They should have at least announced something. :slap

As for me, the Metal Boss figures are an easy pass. I might have been tempted if the head-sculpt was an accurate representation of the prototype photos, and if the harness didn't require so many modifications.

:exactly: :goodpost:

@HotToys: :mad: :slap :gah:

Just to clarify they have the license for all games rit, jot just Snake Eater?

Last edited:

:exactly: :goodpost:

@HotToys: :mad: :slap :gah:

Just to clarify they have the license for all games rit, jot just Snake Eater?

Well... that's the going assumption, that it's for all the games. But, we still don't know anything, since there haven't been any announcements since December 2010 :mad:

Out of curiosity have HotToys ever announced a line and not used it before? It seems to be a continuous worry on these forums.

I personally know they will get round to MGS eventually. The fanbase is huge, even HT said themselves that they are fans themselves, plus MGS won that poll way back on what figure people wanted next

Well... that's the going assumption, that it's for all the games. But, we still don't know anything, since there haven't been any announcements since December 2010 :mad:

I figured as much, although the pic was from MGS3 the text just says Metal Gear Solid, which is the prefix for all games, if it was just for three they'd have put :3 Snake Eater as well

Out of curiosity have HotToys ever announced a line and not used it before? It seems to be a continuous worry on these forums.

I personally know they will get round to MGS eventually. The fanbase is huge, even HT said themselves that they are fans themselves, plus MGS won that poll way back on what figure people wanted next

The only thing was the Matrix and they new said figures coming just the non-1:6 sentinel was made

You say they know the fanbase is huge, that they are fans, but there's still nothing, theres also two games this year and an anniversary which means MGS is in the spotlight the most this year since MGS4, which means it's thenmost sense to get on with it now :gah:

As far as I can remember they never confirmed Matrix figures. They showed a licence announcement, just the Sentinel got made.

I see the Red Skull Weaving sculpt as a slap in the face. Shows what HT could do with proper figures of Neo, Morpheus etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back