Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I need some help..

I might be acquiring a Mark 1. Yes, I know HT's relaunching it and I'll get the new Mark 1 too. I wanna get the old Mark 1 cos I'm an Iron Man fan , so I'm trying to complete the series.

Plus, I might be getting a good deal, but my only worry is whether it's a fake anot. Any of you guys know how to spot the difference?

Thanks! :)

Oh, if you spot a fake, you'll know...The Mark I is one of the most perfect figures you"ll ever set your eyes upon. I highly doubt any fake out there even comes close to matching the quality of this figure. It's also one of the most complicated projects ever undertaken, so the fakes--while I have never seen one--must look pretty atrocious when compared to the real thing.

Guys I need some help..

I might be acquiring a Mark 1. Yes, I know HT's relaunching it and I'll get the new Mark 1 too. I wanna get the old Mark 1 cos I'm an Iron Man fan , so I'm trying to complete the series.

Plus, I might be getting a good deal, but my only worry is whether it's a fake anot. Any of you guys know how to spot the difference?

Thanks! :)

Here's a link to the pics of a fake Mark I:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=oa.271603276196320&type=1

Hope it helps. :wave

Thanks for the advice guys. :)

I just received it and everything looks good, just that the torso is kinda loose. If I turn the figure parallel to the ground, the torso will move quite easily (though it won't drop all the way cos of the suit he's wearing).

Is that normal? :pray:

Hi everyone. I realize it's been ages since the last post, but could someone please scan the instructions sheet for me? I can't find it anywhere and would like to print it. Thanks in advance.

Back