Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine from Echo 7 (thanks) & was blown away by the size & detail. The RDJ face isn't to impressive, but I will display it mask down anyways. The Mark IV RDJ face would look right on with this suit.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVUivwWcfQs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVUivwWcfQs[/ame]

This is actually a lot better and much closer to what is in the movie than this other guy's armors (can't recall his name), which look like high-end kid's costumes.

Very impressive...but I wonder how long that guy would last in the suit if he were at Comic Con in San Diego. He would need a few of his helpers to follow him around with fans all day.

The Mark I looks awesome, however is it really worth the asking price that it's going for these days? $700+ seems crazy for a figure; will the hype of the movie(s) die down, will the price go down as well?

The Mark I looks awesome, however is it really worth the asking price that it's going for these days? $700+ seems crazy for a figure; will the hype of the movie(s) die down, will the price go down as well?

that's pretty crazy but i'm not surprised.

the way i see it, mark 3, 4 and 6, you can choose from. you can even pass on all these and wait for the Avengers armor if there'll be any, more likely there will be.

but the mark 1 is just, well, one. it's that unique. unless there's a flashback of him in iron man 3, i don't see any other reasons for it to get re-issued or retooled by hot toys. unless another 1/6 company takes a crack at the licence. it'll be a hard task to match though coz hot toys did such a fine piece.

the way i see it, mark 3, 4 and 6, you can choose from. you can even pass on all these and wait for the Avengers armor if there'll be any, more likely there will be.

but the mark 1 is just, well, one. it's that unique. unless there's a flashback of him in iron man 3, i don't see any other reasons for it to get re-issued or retooled by hot toys. unless another 1/6 company takes a crack at the licence. it'll be a hard task to match though coz hot toys did such a fine piece.

I agree it's a really nice piece to own, but wish it wasn't so expensive. At $700+, I can own a few HT compared to this one; but that doesn't mean I don't want this in my collection! *sigh* maybe one day...

Well stated.
It is among the best multimedia pieces Hot Toys has ever created. :clap

Just did a review of Soldier Story Man in Suit. Not really an Iron Man figure but I used the Hot Toys Iron Man Mark I in the review. Check it out here!

Look at these pics!
Hot+Toys+Obadiah+Stane+045.JPG

Hot+Toys+Obadiah+Stane+061.JPG

This is HT's exclusive for this year:

270674_10150228138417344_58690437343_7555630_1050347_n.jpg

It's not a popular belief but I'm calling it now. Mark I will be re-released as an exclusive listed as Tony Stark/Mark I with the armor having an "empty head" and interchangable with specialized light up TT to make this version:

tumblr_lmtftdJTjd1qh7aljo1_400.jpg

It may not be tomorrow but I'm saying I guarantee you it's coming.

This is HT's exclusive for this year:

270674_10150228138417344_58690437343_7555630_1050347_n.jpg

It's not a popular belief but I'm calling it now. Mark I will be re-released as an exclusive listed as Tony Stark/Mark I with the armor having an "empty head" and interchangable with specialized light up TT to make this version:

tumblr_lmtftdJTjd1qh7aljo1_400.jpg

It may not be tomorrow but I'm saying I guarantee you it's coming.

Then I'd better sell my mint Mark I for $1400 while I still can.

:lol. I promise you that eBay will be flooded with OC Bat offerings by tomorrow.

I'm proud to say I am officially a member of the Mark I club! This figure and its box are absolutely beautiful. I was an idiot for passing on this the first time around thinking the MIII was enough. I just may need the new MII to fill in the gap.

This is definitely the highlight of the Iron Man line, and probably the coolest Marvel figure yet. I got a great deal, so if HT were to reissue it tomorrow to give others a chance, I'd be very happy for them.

Back