Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL oh man that made me laugh.

Hey ends justifies the means right?

Right?

Hey congrats on the hella cheap Mark I.

That's cheAper than when it was brand new.

Yeah it was a good price, but that's what we paid for them when it came out, lol I'm just glad to have it back in my collection, and no my knees are fine, they've gotten us to the rug burn, :lol

Just picked up a mk1 for 100 bucks from a friend, so stoked, I emmediately regreted selling my first one, its like I have a new lease on life, lol

Great friend! I would probably have done the same.

As a matter of fact, I was going to sell my Lara Croft 1/6, and my friend said he'd buy it off me for the going rate (around $140). I'm going to just give it to him for his birthday later this year. He's too close a friend to take money from him!

Great friend! I would probably have done the same.

As a matter of fact, I was going to sell my Lara Croft 1/6, and my friend said he'd buy it off me for the going rate (around $140). I'm going to just give it to him for his birthday later this year. He's too close a friend to take money from him!

Wow you sound like a saint! And you live on the Jersey shore?! Let's be BFF's! :lol :lol:lol

I had a few a bought on discount sold all but 2 for about $250 each wish I kept them they are going for over $700 each

So glad I paid 225 for mine shortly after he came out. Actually it was months after he came out when he was practically sold out everywhere. Guess I can say I lucked out there. Beautiful figure and I am also finding it difficult to part with despite the insane prices it goes for. I probably should I mean think of the stuff I can get with the money that I would get for it.

Yeah, great catch on that one. :wink1: Where will you get it?

I'm getting it from a collector in the Netherlands. We often sell each other stuff for reasonable prices. Over here you don't get as much for your figure as say in the states. Collectors selling their Mark III BD for $200 are still waiting for buyers..

So glad I paid 225 for mine shortly after he came out. Actually it was months after he came out when he was practically sold out everywhere. Guess I can say I lucked out there. Beautiful figure and I am also finding it difficult to part with despite the insane prices it goes for. I probably should I mean think of the stuff I can get with the money that I would get for it.
At least three new figures, is probably what you could get for selling your Mk.I today. :D

I'm getting it from a collector in the Netherlands. We often sell each other stuff for reasonable prices. Over here you don't get as much for your figure as say in the states. Collectors selling their Mark III BD for $200 are still waiting for buyers..

Oh really? Wow! A great place for buyers then.:yess: Is there also a cheap TDK Batman-OC, Rocky 3, Rambo 3 or Wolverine there? :cuckoo: Get my hopes up haha! :lol

Thanks everyone! Taking pictures really adds to the fun of collecting! I will post an update when I put out another photo-review!

Back